Caught in the Act

Published May 13th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

Caught in the Act

His Noodliness caught in the act!

Yesterday, while examining my U251 cells under the fluorescence microscope, I was blessed with his Noodly Appearance.
Although a truly fierce believer in His Holiness, I admit to always have doubted the suggestion of the Pastafarian Scholars (E.g. Bobby Henderson) regarding the FSM tempering with scientific data, in order to put humanity on a wrong track regarding His existence. They argued that for instance by creating the fossils, His Noodliness wished to find out who the true believers were. The latter are only those holding on to Pastafarianism and totally rejecting the idea of natural evolution in spite of seemingly sound scientific evidence, goes the argument.

"What rationalizing nonsense!", I was thinking. "Why would the FSM go to such lengths in order to actually MINIMIZE his congregation, since undoubtedly the evolution hypothesis has lead to massive defection amongst his former followers."
But as of yesterday, I humbly accept the wisdom of the Prophet and the mysterious ways of The Flying Spaghetti Monster. Ramen! I was presented with the irrefutable proof of His tempering with scientific data. I cannot fathom why He should bother with the poor DAPI-stained nuclei of the U251 cells from a diploma student, but truly limited is my perception as a meek non-pirate of His thinking, may His Noodliness forgive me.

Raluca

9 Responses to “Caught in the Act”

1. ray says:

Well that may all be well and good, but I have seen a video of Jesus sneaking into one of those Labs where there is a carbon dating machine that tells how old things are in millions of years and he can be seen adding zeros to all the results to make everything look way older than 5000 years, so THERE.

2. Cardinal Fang says:

We all know the FSM is drunk a lot of the time.

Maybe he’s tampering for a laugh…

CF

3. Ham Nox says:

Yes, yes.. Not rationalization, but cold, hard truth!

4. SillyKiwiMan says:

Ramen my brother.

May we all be touched as you have been. Many years have I spent searching for the truth in observable, rational phemonema, and yea, I was wrong. The harder I sought, the more I found his Noodliness in the the everyday. Like thursday, spaghetti day. Coincidence, maybe, divine intervention, far more likely methinks.

5. Meg says:

We are truly blessed to be able to see proof of Him.
    Ramen.

6. Noah says:

Wait…I thought that the FSM’s tampered results were supposed to be indistinguishable from untampered results a posteriori. Otherwise, what’s the point?

7. Diana L. Haigler says:

The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod’s. It works well, but isn’t as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that’s not an issue, but if you’re planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod’s larger screen and better browser may be important.

8. Tamar says:

Наш магазин http://www.1prikid.ru кошельки мужские платки,портмоне женские из натуральной кожи,купить косметички всегда можна подобрать сумки мужские клатч на каждый день коженые обложки на паспорт барсетки для мужчин.Еженедельные обновления платки в москве нашего асортимента.Портфели из натуральной кожи женские визитницы коженые коженые зажимы денег.