Blasphemous cartoon

Published May 17th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

I just noticed it was the Devil and God

Cristian spotted the FSM in this Chilean comic.  In Spanish it reads, “Looks tasty, doesn’t it?  Would you pass me the Parmesan.”

No doubt this will incite all sorts of hateful responses because that’s a legitimate and not-at-all unreasonable and nutty response to a cartoon.

23 Responses to “Blasphemous cartoon”

1 2 3
  1. bigjohn756 says:

A couple of things. What’s with the noses, and, why a triangular halo? Also, BTW, I prefer to enjoy my Pasta in smaller bites.

2. KD says:

Death by meatball to the chilean infidels!!!
    …. on second thought, why not just give ‘em a coupon to Maggiano’s instead?

3. Jack says:

How dare they draw a picture of his noodlyness! We must riot and burn things, until we get tired and need to go home and sleep… And then get up the next to riot and burn anything leftover from the night before! And then the infidels will know our rage!

4. brian t says:

What I want to know is: what kind of Parmesan is he going to use? Our deity must be anointed with the best: it’s got to be Parmigiano-Reggiano, freshly grated. Were that devil to use that plastic powdered stuff, now that would be BLASPHEMY of the worst sort, and we’d have to set the Pirates on him.

5. Cletus the Average Logical X-tian says:

sea their yoos dum pasterferins, that there is proof that ma bestest frend jeebus hates yer stoopit sketti monser. he is now ded cuz he wuz eated by tha devel and jeebus’es pa. yoos stoopit peeppoles needs to reepet and cept jeebus as yer saver cuz its in da by-bull, and iffin its in tha by-bull, its troo, and iffin yoos beeleeve in tha by-bull yoos kin bee as smert as mee!

6. zebobbybird says:

I am so very offended by this blasphemiouse depiction of His Noodlyness!!

Why, such an offense cartoonish portrayal, this cannot stand! I hope all of you agree with me when i say Where are the naked strippers surrounding is goodly noodlyness‽‽‽

7. Cavatelli says:

The way I interpet it is, the FSM has brought two long time adversaries together over a meal in a spirit of co-operation. We all know his Noodlyness can’t be harmed and is just serving them an amazing simulation of himself to sate their hunger. Once they relax in the warmth of a carbohydrate glow and their differences are resolved, maybe their followers can exist in peace with others.
    Either that, or it’s just a cartoon withthe FSM and 2 fictional characters with wierd noses.

8. Natalia says:

Oh i’m feel so sad for this because i’m chilean but i have the lucky to find the love of the flying spaghetti monster, and also i dont understand the triangular halo :S
    well sorry for compatriot and my english, sometimes really sucks and i dont realize :S

1 2 3