About your delicious god

Published May 7th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

OK first off, I realize that weed is legal there and I’m sure your all very high all the time, but what the fuck are you smoking to make you think that a food that can be made by anyone is you god? I mean in all honesty don’t you think that if he really was god then he would have rotted and decomposed by now? and if he’s not decomposed and still just chilling around, wouldn’t you be tempted to eat your god? I mean I love spaghetti but I I’m not going to worship it, cause if I get hungry later I don’t wanna eat the god and then go to hell with the lasagna monster. LAY OFF THE HALLUCINATE POT!

-Julio

181 Responses to “About your delicious god”

1 17 18 19
  1. Fettuccine Al Dente says:

Can FSM create a pot of marinara so big that even he can’t hold it all?

• Keith says:

I don’t the the FSM would hold it but bathe in it.

• Fettuccine Al Dente says:

would t’were that i were it….

• Sarclown says:

Well, if the FSM has decomposed (or at least dehydrated), then he has morphed into…wait for it…R’amen!

2. Olio says:

There being where? If you can say precisely where I am located, that would make you something of a stalker.

3. Tay Perry says:

Julio, You claim that pasta was a creation of man, and that is where you are mistaken. The great and powerful FSM tasked man with creating a food in His image, and so we did. Do you see now?

4. Aldred says:

I really love/hate letters like this. I’ve seen a lot of letters now where people point out the “obvious” logical fallacy that food can’t be a god, but without considering that they themselves believe that a man in heaven is infinity years old. Any creature in existence would have matter and would be decomposing by now too. He’s invisible and magic though so it makes sense. Oh well.

5. Mad Scientist Jekyll says:

Ahh, the Lasagna Beast (correction from Lasagna Monster). The distant cousin (and far less popular) of His Noodlyness. Reminders of a time long since past.

Why must this be brought up? We have moved past. Onward and aroundward, to glory!

6. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Hell is not ruled by any “Lasagna Monster”, but the dreaded Anti-Pasta!

1 17 18 19