About your delicious god

Published May 7th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

OK first off, I realize that weed is legal there and I’m sure your all very high all the time, but what the fuck are you smoking to make you think that a food that can be made by anyone is you god? I mean in all honesty don’t you think that if he really was god then he would have rotted and decomposed by now? and if he’s not decomposed and still just chilling around, wouldn’t you be tempted to eat your god? I mean I love spaghetti but I I’m not going to worship it, cause if I get hungry later I don’t wanna eat the god and then go to hell with the lasagna monster. LAY OFF THE HALLUCINATE POT!

-Julio

179 Responses to “About your delicious god”

1. Ramen Jones says:

I really must disagree with your final point, as an expert in the feild as it were. Ive spent a good portion of the last 5 years studying the medicinal quailities of marijauna and just want to let you know that there is no such thing as “HALUCINAGINIC POT”. It doesnt exist. There are a few strains that can cause you to see small after image effects, but nothing along the lines of coming face to face with a pasta of unmitigated divinity. So in the future, try to research your facts or people will do their utmost to prove you wrong. It doesnt do much to try to make a point when you leave so many holes in your argument.

2. Link Building Services says:

Keep focusing on your blog. I love how we can all express our feelings. This is an extremely great blog here :)

3. Andy says:

I think I’m going to start calling my toilet “the hallucinate pot”

4. Jeff says:

I realize that your letter was mostly joking (I hope, cause otherwise you’d be really stupid) but that was an awful argument. He would have decomposed by now? Your god is a man, or woman, or some form of human body, I believe. Do you think a human body can live for millions of years without decomposing? Saying that our god can’t be real because he would decompose is equivalent to saying the same about your own. Also, we would eat him? let’s think about that, if we tried to eat him, he would obviously turn invisible, which he can do, and then smite us and send us to FSM hell, and none of us want STDs or stale beer, so we don’t do that. Humans are pretty tasty too, so why don’t you eat your god?

5. Nick says:

“I realize that weed is legal there” is he talking about Oregon? Because i live in Oregon and I’m pretty damn sure it’s still not legal here or else I would defiantly know about it.

• Keith says:

Perhaps he means his bedroom: that is probably where he spends most of his life.

6. Hollismobile says:

Pot? You mean Moses’ burning bush? Pssh. Please.

7. Everybody loves Ramen says:

I don’t know about you guys, but I can’t make my spaghetti fly, plus, what’s the evidence against it, god could be just about anything, including an fsm

8. Anonymous says:

But your all-powerful god could create a flying spaghetti monster, could he not? He is all-powerful after all. So why couldn’t he be a FSM himself. Think about it.