About your delicious god

Published May 7th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

OK first off, I realize that weed is legal there and I’m sure your all very high all the time, but what the fuck are you smoking to make you think that a food that can be made by anyone is you god? I mean in all honesty don’t you think that if he really was god then he would have rotted and decomposed by now? and if he’s not decomposed and still just chilling around, wouldn’t you be tempted to eat your god? I mean I love spaghetti but I I’m not going to worship it, cause if I get hungry later I don’t wanna eat the god and then go to hell with the lasagna monster. LAY OFF THE HALLUCINATE POT!

-Julio

181 Responses to “About your delicious god”

1. the worlds largest gurf says:

it is spaghetti monster and i will not stop smoking pot

2. Spencer Leech says:

I was an atheist at first but after contemplating your marvelous religion i could not resist the feeling inside me that from that moment made me believe, i know that the flour and egg based monster up there is as real as anything. I am now a comited pastafarian and always will be. Amen :D

• CanadaBri says:

Ahoy Mattie! Nice to have you aboard, Arrrrrr.
      Enjoy yourself and have fun Brother Spencer Leech.
      BTW, slight correction for a newcomer. That’s “RAmen” (as in praise of Ramen pasta noodles, crossed with Amen).
      Let us all raise an ale to a new believer. RAmen!

• Runiat says:

If you wanna pretend at being one of His Most Favoured, at least get it right.

*Raises bottle of Rum to the new believer*

RAmen!

3. Pasta is Truth says:

When I first found out about this religion I was an devout atheist and evolutionist. Then I became touched by his noodlley appendage, although I still believe evolution is right, I have become a devout Pastafarian and a warrior in spreading the word of FSM.

4. Munchegod The Destroyer says:

For the last time the Flying Spaghetti Monster came before the food

5. Juliolio says:

OK first off, I realize that weed is legal there and I’m sure your all very high all the time, but what the fuck are you smoking to make you think that a bearded man on a cloud that can be made by anyone is you god? I mean in all honesty don’t you think that if he really was god then he would have rotted and decomposed by now? and if he’s not decomposed and still just chilling around, wouldn’t you be tempted to eat your god? I mean I love guys but I I’m not going to worship it, cause if I get hungry later I don’t wanna eat the god and then go to hell with Satan. LAY OFF THE HALLUCINATE POT!

-Juliolio: The Grammar Monster

• Carmen says:

Juliolio. First off, how dare you call yourself “the grammar monster”? As far as I can tell from your previous statement you cannot string a single sentence in any way that would seem correct even to English as a 5th language students in their first year!
      When you decide to comment on something do it right, learn words, and learn what they mean and how to use them, then if you master simple sentences then you may leave a single line comment for someone else to translate.

6. Mike Spaghettini says:

HALLUCINATE POT… where can I get me some of that! My stuff just makes me tired and hungry!! Mmmm, spaghetti and meatballs. And weed is legal somewhere? Please do tell where this mythical land is! I have been searching for it my whole life…

RAmen

• Runiat says:

Ever heard of a place called Amsterdam? It’s in Holland, which again is a country in Europe.

Tourists welcome.

• Spammyboy says:

Actually, they have quite strict laws on weed, except for particular licencing

7. Cola says:

Hey bro, learn about Pastafarianism before you bash it.

…anyone else think a lasagna monster would be pretty cool?

8. Cola says:

“I mean in all honesty don’t you think that if he really was god then he would have rotted and decomposed by now?”
    Do you not understand the meaning of ‘god’? You know, immortal and all that jazz?