About your delicious god

Published May 7th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

OK first off, I realize that weed is legal there and I’m sure your all very high all the time, but what the fuck are you smoking to make you think that a food that can be made by anyone is you god? I mean in all honesty don’t you think that if he really was god then he would have rotted and decomposed by now? and if he’s not decomposed and still just chilling around, wouldn’t you be tempted to eat your god? I mean I love spaghetti but I I’m not going to worship it, cause if I get hungry later I don’t wanna eat the god and then go to hell with the lasagna monster. LAY OFF THE HALLUCINATE POT!

-Julio

181 Responses to “About your delicious god”

1. CanadaBri says:

Julio, Julio, Julio, … Dude … (pufffff). What are you talkin bout, man? That’s absolute craziness. A LASAGNA MONSTER? Now you’re just talkin silly. (lol … pufffff)

2. FSMFTW says:

Oh so…. does your god ‘decompose’? Oh he doesn’t? Hmm….. I wounder why you think the FSM does then……..

3. Sydney says:

I find it amusing that people get so offend by this religion and go off on a huge rant. I mean, they talk about how we should respect other religions, but they can’t go and respect our own?

4. stylusmobilus says:

You wouldn’t necessarily be punching cones to believe in the FSM, but you’d certainly have to be sniffing Ajax to believe in the christian version. Tell ya what, I’d be tempted to munch on the lasagne monster too. Yum.

RAmen, and be wrapped by His Noodly Appendages.

5. A concerned stoner says:

Dude, pot isn’t a hallucenogenic. Sort it out.

• Spammyboy says:

Actually, it causes symptoms which can be compared to hallucinations, or lead to self-induced hallucinations as you try to make sense of an amazing stoner-world, and can cause psychosis, which is linked with hallucinations. Also I think he was referring to drugs in general and is too ignorant even to see past the drugs he’s already using… a fitting analogy for religion I suppose.

6. lazypoko says:

HAHAHAHAHA. this isn’t hate mail, its a joke. Well, it’s a joke or a letter written by an idiot, but im gonna choose to believe it is a satyric response to a satyric religion.

7. Andy says:

When you think about it you break bread, and say it’s jesuses body how is this any diffrent?

8. This Guy says:

Correct, anyone, can make pasta. But when was the last time you saw someone make flying pasta?!