About your delicious god

Published May 7th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

OK first off, I realize that weed is legal there and I’m sure your all very high all the time, but what the fuck are you smoking to make you think that a food that can be made by anyone is you god? I mean in all honesty don’t you think that if he really was god then he would have rotted and decomposed by now? and if he’s not decomposed and still just chilling around, wouldn’t you be tempted to eat your god? I mean I love spaghetti but I I’m not going to worship it, cause if I get hungry later I don’t wanna eat the god and then go to hell with the lasagna monster. LAY OFF THE HALLUCINATE POT!

-Julio

179 Responses to “About your delicious god”

1 13 14 15 16 17 19
  1. Hungry pirate says:

also pot isn’t that bad for you… i think you must be thinking of Rastafarian-ism.

• khscaler says:

Rastafarian-ism?

2. Pemma44 says:

Take it easy, Julio my man. Sounds like you are on a horrific trip yourself. But no worries, the FSM is there for you too. His Scrumptiousness loves you no matter what.
    rAmen

3. Scarlett says:

You used the wrong form of “you’re/your,” you used the possessive pronoun when you should have used the contraction “you’re.”
    I can’t take you seriously if you can’t correctly used the English language.
    So, double check next time!
    kthanxbai=)

• Correct your english please. says:

Check your second sentence please. You used “used” when you should have used “use”.

• Shade says:

Ah, we’re all hypocrites.

• Wastelander #72 says:

I’m not a hypocrite, I’m a tomato! No wait… that’s only on Thursdays… :(

• Runiat says:

He was just following the law. Muphry’s Law.

4. julio's an idiot says:

-Julio
    so you think a big ass guy who looks like santa claus created your world huh
    imagine how many rinkles hes got by now

5. sarah says:

Wow. “LAY OFF THE HALLUCINATE POT”
    That is some of the best advice I have ever heard.
    Thank you Julio, you’ve just changed my life. With those few words that you typed I realized that my mission in life is to become a Christian minister’s wife.

Not.
    Christianity sucks, go away.

• Pasta is Truth says:

If Christianity ever went away then some other religion would take over and might make matters worse. If Christianity stays then at least they are very predictable.

• B. says:

Dude. Thats like saying “I’d rather stick with my hemorrhoids, the medicine might give me crabs”.

6. Ritchi says:

your thinking Rastafarian, not Pastafarian

7. Jazzi says:

you people who comment and hate on FSM are so LITERAL. FSM is simply trying to prove a point. why dont you read the letter and try to UNDERSTAND what FSM is actually saying instead of telling people theyre high for believing a food created everything.
    afterall, you probably believe a guy with a beard who lives in the SKY and has big pearly gates FLOATING ON A CLOUD is saving your soul and waiting for you to die so you can sprout wings and join is hallelujah chorus. and youre judging pastafarianism? seriously?!

• The Minister of Silly Walks says:

They don’t do it because reading might challenge their beliefs, and may cause them to actually think for a change. If we’ve seen anything from the last few thousand years of human history, it’s that people don’t like to think for themselves. It’s the number 1 reason that Christianity still exists.
      And even Christianity was founded by food. I see no reason why you couldn’t eat the invisible sky-man. I do, however, see plenty of reason why he/she/it wouldn’t taste very good. So, if you’re going to worship food, it might as well be delicious food.
      RAmen.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

You’re right, Minister. People want to be reassured, not challenged. “Sleep tight – God loves you! A better forever is waiting for you. Don’t listen to those mean old scientists, just read this book here until you can chant it by heart. If facts are presented to you that conflict with what we’ve taught you, they must somehow be wrong, even if you can scientifically prove them”.

And my favorite, “If this information source doesn’t ALWAYS agree with you, they must be biased, and/or have ulterior motives!”

8. unf says:

“what the fuck are you smoking to make you think that a food that can be made by anyone is you god?”

That was the best part, for me. ‘God’ is a concept created by humans, so anyone can make a ‘god’, too.

1 13 14 15 16 17 19