FSM Fly Fishing Tribute

Published April 24th, 2010 by user-submitted

A a recent convert and passionate fly fisherman I would like to share my humble tribute to His Noodliness.

14 Responses to “FSM Fly Fishing Tribute”

1. Patrik Alzén says:

Instructions are now up:

If you make your own please let me know. I’d love to see more of these in the wild. :-)

2. Mike says:

Thanks!!! I’ll post some photos once I have them made.

3. Rhiannon Thorns says:

Hi I was looking for some ok streams to catch some crappiein the area here or in the region,all of my fishing buds have been snagging some in small fishing ponds what im looking are for fast water which have a good variety,we would like to find a few more places,Ill be checking back. thanks

4. Sharell Mansour says:

Sportfishing is definitely our best-loved sport,is there lots of of areas for you to get several muskie throughout this area too consider using this kind of technique, people I know in this general vicinity haven?t brought up this specific idea so i am searching for a better way to capture more. The kinds of fish in a majority of these waters close to here often hit a bare fishing hook at times nonetheless its not necessarily the actual fish i’m attempting to hook. Thanks for the information and also will probably be awaiting the following blog post…

5. Chas Frayne says:

Incredibly this is a shocking affair to handle,might this unique possibly are of use down the road I am sure this may be considered a lesson realized. Practically never has this particular happened along with this sort of terrific coverage of a wide range of the effects,the actual fishing could possibly shift but it is not necessarily about a single individual mainly because fate is in absolute command.

6. Rona Griffing says:

F*ckin¡¦ awesome issues here. I¡¦m very glad to look your article. Thanks so much and i’m looking ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?