You poke fun at God

Published March 13th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

You poke fun at God and are a disgrace to him and religion. You need to repent and ask for his forgiveness. You should be ashamed of the trash you write and your completely unfunny cartoons. What you call religion, looks like something for four and five year olds. God has reserved a special place for people like you and it is in a very warm climate, and you will be on vacation for eternity. You will have allot of company with you and that is your so called fans. May God have mercy on all of your souls !
-Annie

382 Responses to “You poke fun at God”

1 36 37 38
  1. james says:

or Annie, you raging, closed minded, in-tolerate, piece of work, you could learn to coexist and realize you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink, if you force your religion upon him its his choice to obey or continue on his path but to force your religion upon someone, as you so blatantly did, is to bread hatred and mistrust. listen if he as chosen this road you can say hey maybe you would like to go to church with me sometime or suggest it to him, but to simply exclaim he is wrong and should repent for his sins is to try and make an Islamic eat lunch during Ramadan because there is a feast in front of him and he should let it go to waste.

2. JT says:

If this is a warm climate, someone better bring marshmallows

• Jo Switten says:

There will be fans, so they will cool us down :)

3. Dylan says:

You need to learn to take a joke. You cant prove god exists anymore than i can prove he doesnt exist so why respect our believes as i respect yours and not take religion to seriously

4. Berlioz says:

“You will have allot of company with you and that is your so called fans.”

**…a lot…**

**… and THOSE ARE your so called fans.**

Two in one sentence. I swear, there is such a blatant lack of concern for proper grammar, spelling and punctuation on the internet these days. I mean, it even gives you the little squiggly line when you misspell a word; it really isn’t that hard, people. Anyways, lots of love for FSM.

• Berlioz says:

Oops, hehe, **Anyway**. “Anyways” is not a word. Silly me, looks who’s been calling the kettle black. ^-^”

5. Brad says:

Lol this is grate

6. Brad says:

If you think this is bad go to Utah and be a atheist ya god is nice to all;)

• Keith says:

Ah, yes. I’ve read about Utahraptors. Apparently they don’t lift you into the sky like the other Raptors.

7. sports gambling says:

I’m not sure why but this blog is loading incredibly slow for me.
    Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem
    on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

1 36 37 38