You poke fun at God

Published March 13th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

You poke fun at God and are a disgrace to him and religion. You need to repent and ask for his forgiveness. You should be ashamed of the trash you write and your completely unfunny cartoons. What you call religion, looks like something for four and five year olds. God has reserved a special place for people like you and it is in a very warm climate, and you will be on vacation for eternity. You will have allot of company with you and that is your so called fans. May God have mercy on all of your souls !
-Annie

373 Responses to “You poke fun at God”

1. Stalker says:

people only think something is offensive if they want it to be

2. Magpie says:

Really? Are there margaritas and Brazilian pool-boys there? ‘Cause it sounds better than freezing my butt off on a stratus while trying to play an instrument.

3. cordoba says:

I think it is better to poke fun at god than to be poked with a glowing hot poker done in the name of God. Read some history.

4. el-dub says:

I love how Annie discloses how god will punish us mercilessly and then finishes with “May God have mercy on all of your souls !”(sic)

• Mal says:

Punish? I read about vacationing for all eternity in a specially reserved, warm climate with all my closest friends. Sounds like a reward to me.

Seriously, Annie needs to practice wielding the fire and brimstone a little. She’s coming off as downright pleasant.

• Sarclown says:

Yeah, a pleasant Christian at that! Weird…

5. Alphy says:

What a lovely thoughtful christian lady you are Annie to write and let us know we are going to a nice warm place for eternity.

I’ll see you there, dear Annie, in that nice warm place to which we are going. I would prefer that to spending my time floating in the clouds with a bunch of “raptured” bigots eternally praising their narcissistic God! God must have very low self esteem if he needs to be continuously praised for all eternity. We will not even have time to set down at the heavenly feast table and be fed testimonials by raptured fundies. We won’t have time to frolic with Geezuz and have a good laugh with the saints and all the apostles. We will just be doing nothing but praising god for all eternity. Seems to me God is a little jealous. Maybe that is why he is so extremely narcissistic. Or; oh my god, could there be another god beside the right and only god. Maybe that’s why he is jealous and therefore narcissistic. A real god would have no need to be jealous because he is the only God. There would be no other god of whom to be jealous. Nor would he need endless prasing. Fundies think in circles, like schizophrenics, in an effort to justify their insanity.

You and I can share a nice glass of wine and have a pleasant chat in that nice warm place, Annie.

I’ll see you in hell with all the other self righteous bigots.

6. Someone says:

You poke fun at the FSM and are a disgrace to him and religion. You need to repent and ask for his forgiveness. You should be ashamed of the trash you write and your completely unfunny cartoons. What you call religion, looks like something for four and five year olds. FSM has reserved a special place for people like you and it is in a very warm climate, and you will be on vacation for eternity. You will have allot of company with you and that is your so called fans. May FSM have mercy on all of your souls !

7. Anonymous says:

So hell is in Hawaii, and everyone’s invited to the party? Fantastic.

8. blog postings for free says:

Woah this weblog is fantastic i love studying your posts. Stay up the good paintings! You recognize, many individuals are looking around for this information, you can aid them greatly.