You poke fun at God

Published March 13th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

You poke fun at God and are a disgrace to him and religion. You need to repent and ask for his forgiveness. You should be ashamed of the trash you write and your completely unfunny cartoons. What you call religion, looks like something for four and five year olds. God has reserved a special place for people like you and it is in a very warm climate, and you will be on vacation for eternity. You will have allot of company with you and that is your so called fans. May God have mercy on all of your souls !
-Annie

382 Responses to “You poke fun at God”

1 32 33 34 35 36 38
  1. Luis says:

I have no problem with fun. Also, yes religions have been made by men and have tons of faults…I myself am learning a lot about my own beliefs. Also I like pirates and beer. But I adhere to most off what people have said about being offensive so I won’t elaborate on that. One thing I really want to say is that “dogma” is not about believing Dumb things but about -Believing without thinking. I wouldn’t mock religions for their faiths that’s mean, I would certainly mock them for their human faults and abuses. And there is a huge point your Church is missing (I think you are a church not a religion you should know the difference by now) also by not having mantras or prayers, you ignore the power and the means to enlighten and rise your spirit, soul or mind. See… Speaking from ignorance can make a good joke, but you might end up becoming precisely what you are mocking, probably this is taking more time now? Its a business now? Hey just like religions already! So since you are offending so many people I won’t be able to endorse you, even as I will sure miss a good laugh. I hope you find your God sometime, whatever you call it, even a dish of spaghetti! There is more than you think.

2. Liu says:

I just think people in this church found a new way to just simply enjoy their lives by creating something like a new religion, so all of you people out there, just relax and enjoy your own religion. Stop getting offended and just understand that everyone has their own way to enjoy life.

3. Steff says:

Annie, what the fuck? If it offends you so much then why are you on the website in the first place writing comments like that? Get that stick out of your ass and get a sense of humor. Its a fucking joke, get over it.

4. Breanna says:

I think you are ALL over-reacting. People are allowed to believe in whatever they want and all the people who come on here just to rant about your GOD. We can all believe what we want and if we don’t want to follow in the footsteps of the idiots of the world then we don’t have to. All the Bible teaches you is HOW to live and WHAT to be, but FSM let’s you be who you are and doesn’t try to change you for the worst. In my opinion, it’s the most amazing religion ever created, because it is for all the poeple who want to be themselves and I love it. Thank you FSM, you rock.

• Rev Toni Rigatoni says:

True Breanna, people can believe what they like, sadly many will never see the redundancy in their arguments, but I should draw your attention to the raison d’être of this site and that is to prevent those same people from foisting their beliefs on others that do not subscribe to them, to stop them from indoctrinating our children and making decisions that affect us on a global scale based on irrational superstitious nonsense. If people don’t want over-reaction then they should keep their religion out of politics, out of science classes and stay the hell away from this site. It would be shame if they did stay away though, we would have no one to over react to!

Sauce be with you

The Reverend

5. Robbie says:

I believe in God and I am a Christian. Personally a lot of Christian would have no problem with this anyway… well, a fair few… I also believe in the greatness of Spaghetti… hehe… God has a sense of humor I say anyway, he gets it. Hehe… Yeah I have loved Spaghetti as my favorite food all my life since I was five. I have never ever preferred any other food more. Hehe… so yeah, I love this pic. I’m a Christian too. Hehe… Good fun is all. :)

• gordon_uk says:

your in danger of giving christians a good name there!

6. FSM supporter says:

God’s known for showing forgiveness so I think I’ll be all good, not to mention if hell is full of Pastafarians then it’s sounding better than Heaven

7. Devin says:

“God has reserved a special place for people like you and it is in a very warm climate, and you will be on vacation for eternity. ” Oh my Flying Spaghetti Monster! We’re going to Jamaica if the Christians are right? I’d still rather a stripper factory and beer volcano.

8. Xam says:

“You poke fun at God” I keel you!

1 32 33 34 35 36 38