You poke fun at God

Published March 13th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

You poke fun at God and are a disgrace to him and religion. You need to repent and ask for his forgiveness. You should be ashamed of the trash you write and your completely unfunny cartoons. What you call religion, looks like something for four and five year olds. God has reserved a special place for people like you and it is in a very warm climate, and you will be on vacation for eternity. You will have allot of company with you and that is your so called fans. May God have mercy on all of your souls !
-Annie

382 Responses to “You poke fun at God”

1. supercheetah says:

A warm place? I love the tropics!

2. Cardinal Fang says:

We believe god is the Flying Spaghetti Monster. We do not make fun of our spag-deity. The difference between our faith and yours Annie is we don’t condemn you for yours. Indeed, FSM-ism has an exclusive 30 day offer. Try our religion for 30 days and if you don’t like it, you can return to yours with no consequence.

@Shelldigger – pirate joke:
    Long ago, when sailing ships ruled the waves, a captain and his crew were in danger of being boarded by a pirate ship. As the crew became frantic, the captain bellowed to his First Mate, “Bring me my red shirt!”. The First Mate quickly retrieved the captain’s red shirt, which the captain put on and lead the crew to battle the pirate boarding party. Although some casualties occurred among the crew, the pirates were repelled.

Later that day, the lookout screamed that there were two pirate vessels sending boarding parties. The crew cowered in fear, but the captain calm as ever bellowed, “Bring me my red shirt!”. The battle was on, and once again the Captain and his crew repelled both boarding parties, although this time more casualties occurred.

Weary from the battles, the men sat around on deck that night recounting the day’s occurrences when an ensign looked to the Captain and asked, “Sir, why did you call for your red shirt before the battle?”. The Captain, giving the ensign a look that only a captain can give, exhorted, “If I am wounded in battle, the red shirt does not show the wound and thus, you men will continue to fight unafraid”. The men sat in silence marveling at the courage of such a man.

As dawn came the next morning, the lookout screamed that there were pirate ships, 10 of them, all with boarding parties on their way. The men became silent and looked to their Captain for his usual command. The Captain, calm as ever, bellowed, “Bring me my brown pants!!

CF

3. bruceo says:

*poke* *poke* *poke poke, poke poke poke* *poke*

• Brad says:

Oo she’s prefers lol poke poke poke

4. F_A_F says:

Good. And if god has a problem with it, let him come tell us himself. Do you really think you need to defend an all-powerful all-knowing creator? Can’t he defend himself? :|

5. Oday says:

“[FSM] has reserved a special place for people like you and it is in a very warm climate, and you will be on vacation for eternity. You will have [a lot] of company with you.. your [awesome] fans”.

Wow, an island vacation? How nice! People are always telling me how God sends people to Hell for arbitrary reasons like believing the wrong thing, and I was thinking, “Wow, what a douche”. But I’m glad to find out my fears were for nothing.

6. Carlos says:

Annie. First you send us directly to hell but then you say: “May God have mercy on all of your souls!” Is that tolerance or hypocrisy?

7. Bowen says:

“You poke fun at God and are a disgrace to him and religion.”

Not at all. I love the FSM.

“You need to repent and ask for his forgiveness.”

I have repented, and the FSM has forgiven me my transgressions.

“You should be ashamed of the trash you write and your completely unfunny cartoons.”

You should be ashamed of your ignorance.

“What you call religion, looks like something for four and five year olds.”

No, belief in a misogynistic murderer who will damn people to hell, but loves us, is what you people call religion, and that is a religion of irrational children.

“God has reserved a special place for people like you and it is in a very warm climate, and you will be on vacation for eternity.”

Florida!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

“You will have allot [sic] of company with you and that is your so called fans. May God have mercy on all of your souls!”

Yep. Beer volcanoes and stripper factories for all.

Have a nice day. :)