You poke fun at God

Published March 13th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

You poke fun at God and are a disgrace to him and religion. You need to repent and ask for his forgiveness. You should be ashamed of the trash you write and your completely unfunny cartoons. What you call religion, looks like something for four and five year olds. God has reserved a special place for people like you and it is in a very warm climate, and you will be on vacation for eternity. You will have allot of company with you and that is your so called fans. May God have mercy on all of your souls !
-Annie

380 Responses to “You poke fun at God”

1. Vole says:

An eternal vacation in a warm climate? Did I just win the lottery?

2. bluzdude says:

It’s funny how often people mistake making fun of God, with making fun of the crazy shit people do to express the idea of God.

Like Will said, “Satire”… look it up.

3. Aesi says:

“God has reserved a special place for people like you…”

A special place for special people? Aw, he shouldn’t have. Can’t have been easy, what with the recession and all.

• Brad says:

Bitch

4. Leslie says:

I wonder why it is that “they” who have such important proclamations to make can’t spell and never understood punctuation.

5. Phyve says:

Is there a format that “hate mailers” use to spew out this garbage? I mean, invariably hate mails use these means to attemp what I am certain they believe to be a somewhat intelligible message:
    1. Point out that we are making fun of god/religion
    2. Point out that we are not a true religion
    3. Make fun of our religion/diety[sic], E.G. “Dinner can’t be a god.”
    4. Point out that we will burn in hell or make some other idle threat, will for us to be hurt or otherwise suffer some major guilt for having published such an outwardly vile website.
    5. Point out that we must repent to their god.
    6. Use terrible grammar, along with bad/no puncuation.
    7. Assume that since we believe in our god, inadvertently we must also believe in theirs.
    8. Directly/indirectly mention scripture (from a badly written work of fiction)
    9. Forget about having any actual directions in their rant(s).
    10. (left blank do to some variation, such as cursing, CAPS LOCK and other Christian behavior or hate redress)

Oh, and Annie. Your name brings to mind this song. It was running through my head the whole time I was reading your message, thus making your message pointless… More than it’s already pointlessness.

The sun’ll come out
    Tomorrow
    Bet your bottom dollar
    That tomorrow
    There’ll be sun!

Just thinkin’ about
    Tomorrow
    Clears away the cobwebs,
    And the sorrow
    ‘Til there’s none!

When I’m stuck a day
    That’s gray,
    And lonely,
    I just stick out my chin
    And Grin,
    And Say,
    Oh!

The sun’ll come out
    Tomorrow
    So ya gotta hang on
    ‘Til tomorrow
    Come what may
    Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
    I love ya Tomorrow!
    You’re always
    A day
    A way!

6. Sean Boyd says:

You poke fun at God and are a disgrace to him and religion.
    C’mon, even William Shatner has been publicly roasted without complaint. Why don’t you let the big guy fend for himself? Surely he’s capable of doing so.

You need to repent and ask for his forgiveness.
    If you’re right and he’s up there somewhere, I’m sure he’s smart enough to figure out our benign intent on his own.

Are you kidding? I can’t speak for the Prophet or for fellow posters, but some of my best work has been posted here.

What you call religion, looks like something for four and five year olds.
    That is because, Annie, what YOU call religion looks like something for four and five year olds.

In that case, would you bring me a mai-tai?

You will have allot of company with you and that is your so called fans.
    Mai-tais for all!

May God have mercy on all of your souls
    Mercy: meh. Mai-tai: yes please.

• Brad says:

Bitch

7. Insightful Ape says:

Hey Annie,
    You dismiss the FSM and are a disgrace to His Noodliness and religion. You need to repent and ask for forgiveness from His Noodliness. You should be ashamed of the trash you write and your trolling the Internet. What you call religion, looks like something for four and five year olds. His Noodliness has reserved a special place for people like you and it has terrible beer and you will be on vacation for eternity. You will have a lot of company with you and that is your so called fellow web trolls. May His Noodliness have mercy on all of your soul !

8. Rurounizakku says:

What, this is blasphemy, claiming that Pastrafanarianism is for 4 and 5 year olds. I look at it differently, I believed in your “god” until I was 5, then I had doubts. Then a few months ago I was touched by the FSM’s noodely appendage. Personally I think that this religion is for those of us who have grown up. How about your religion that claims things that are proven untrue to be true, be better than a religion that claims nothing of the sort.

Now seriously, the FSM was created to keep Creationism from being taught along with Evolution. That if they are going to teach creationism, which has no experimental or plausible proof, then they should teach our theory. So a religion for 4 and 5 years olds it is not.