Pirate coffee

Published March 12th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

While enjoying coffee, I noticed that I had been touched by his noodliness.
RAmen,
Tyler – Spokane, WA

26 Responses to “Pirate coffee”

1. jobs in graphic design says:

I really don’t accept as true with this particular post. However, I did researched with Google and I’ve found out you are right and I was thinking in the improper way. Carry on producing high quality material such as this.

2. wedding dresses gown says:

Excellent post. I like the way you expose your writing talent! Keep up good work.

3. Sidney Trusty says:

It’s rare to come across a specialist in whom you may have some confidence. In the world of today, nobody truly cares about showing others the way out in this matter. How lucky I am to have definitely found a wonderful blog as this. It truly is people like you that make a true difference nowadays through the thoughts they reveal.

4. Keith says:

The next time I need a ton of the finest pig manure I will contact you.

5. SillyKiwiMan says:

When I need a ton of pig manure I’ll most likely acquire it from Wendy Wright. Technically she spouts bullshit, but she’s as thick as pig shit, so I figure she can put me in touch with someone in the know.

She has inspired an uncharacteristic rage in me. I’m usually a fun-loving grumpy bastard, but she managed to push my buttons in all the worst ways.

• Keith says:

Well, if you are like me you need to get angry about something at least once a day. Since it was announced that a Federal Australian election is being held in September we have been getting propaganda from both sides shoved through our letterbox, so my spleen will be adequately catered to for quite a while.

• SillyKiwiMan says:

Just in case your spleen needed a little more fuel:

I was perusing some news from the Old Country and happened upon this little gem. As pissed off as I get about a lot of things (apprentices who put my tools back in the wrong place have been known to have threats of digital amputation…) this REALLY gets up my nose.

You need a licence to drive, marry, and (justifiably) own a firearm. Any fuckwit can vote and breed (except me, I’m not an aussie citizen & I’m sterile).

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

“Whether their religion had anything to do with the death of their baby, we don’t know.”
          Uh, yeah – we do, and it does. I feel bad for the kids, but perhaps in foster homes those kids will not only live longer, but grow up with an appreciation for common sense.

• Keith says:

Seven other kids?? Someone’s taxes are paying people like that to breed like rats.

6. karen millen dresses dept fcp category list says:

Bare karen millen uk garments|clothes|clothing} bridal outfits Your bridal receiving acquisition collecting break of day is without a waver one of the most serious seasons throughout the your do it yourself karen millen coats fund even so it could as well be really large|big|huge|ample|immense|great} price|costly}. for your new bride one of the most crucial merchandise or services near to the browsing guideline are usually maneuvering getting the woman huge fact|circumstance|event} clothes and creating a awesome escalating horizontal of top horizontal of trait having fixed that reasonably low-priced huge fact|circumstance|event} clothes inside the region now outlets is typically feasible to contain the outfits of your dreams without fracture your banker karen millen uk dresses.