Pirate coffee

Published March 12th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

While enjoying coffee, I noticed that I had been touched by his noodliness.
RAmen,
Tyler – Spokane, WA

26 Responses to “Pirate coffee”

1 2 3
  1. Haru says:

Lame~

2. Trawler says:

Nice to meat you Tailor
    Please hide me for my Spaghetti Eating Monsters I thought were my friends/family/trusted caretakers/Dutch mensa teddybears
    I don’t like being naked even when I’m invisablafied
    It makes me look insane/confused/containable/confined/needy/greedy/sell fish
    I want to look clever
    Free me
    Like you.
    Not your me that hides behind a grizzly nazi speaking asshole who plays by insane rules
    We are Mensal (me ending nazi selfshitting arsch loch)
    We don’t need insane rules
    We only need to make every one see 0 loopholes in sane rules
    We mensal idioted hiding ourselves
    Need to help eachother perforate leaky rules that don’t make sense to invisible rule breakers like me
    Vincent Quantum mechanically insanely shifty spinning whaling electrons
    or
    Peter Quantum mechanically blind to loopholes
    or
    You relatively sane for someone clever
    or
    Me Geert Wilders that needs our antipasta to fix his dutch sanity allergy
    Be my Editor/Dutch translator/Mensal communicator/polite nazi that speaks wilders/be good like me/not bad like Geert Wilders/whatever I need to communicate effectively and remain invisible
    I am just smart enough to be mensal
    Clearly not as clever as you
    lightened Fucking Running Flying Spaghetti Monster Teddy Grizzly
    *accelerating*
    Bearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Generator started

Lights on

Sun shining

Grrrrr
    I hate you Nazi Wilders
    I don’t mean you Tyler

Antipasta

Who the fuck needs a fusion reactor producing fri?end
    The sun is already shining
    Solar cells already enable us to harness its fusing powers
    Might be dangerous
    Don’t think so
    Might be a very big waste of supercomputing time
    I need a Bhutan travelling companion that helps me solving difficult dangerous problems killing poeple
    Don’t kill yourself with uncertainty qualified diving technology
    Bre a brat snorkling instead
    Like all of me dead zombies

My real self

revealing

it

can

shine

and

even

outwhine

you

drunk

Nef Yoo

3. Ohio Pirate says:

Wow, even as a picture without the reference to the Mighty FSM, it would still be very cool!

RAmen!

4. Sean Boyd says:

Now THAT is one heck of a mug of grog.

5. Emily says:

Pastafarian Coffee art!!!! Nummys!!!!!!

6. Belgian Girl says:

Wauw, super pic :-)

7. Some Body says:

Nurse? NURSE???
    Straight jacket, Lithium and cleanup on comment #2. STAT thankyou!

8. Iamtoo says: