20472 Views

noodle drawings

Published March 2nd, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

I just discovered your website and I think it’s great – I did some drawings three years ago I guess you’d like to see.

-Henry Jarlow

20 Responses to “noodle drawings”

1. darkstar says:

OK Turvin, it’s your time to shine:

1) What proof of “jack fucking shit” do you have for your religion of choice?

2) Was your post not simply just a “bash on other peoples [sic] religions” with “no proof of jack fucking shit with theirs”?

3) Exactly which ‘god’ is going to be punching us in the face? Yours? Could you please provide some “proof of jack fucking shit” about your deity of choice and how it will accomplish this feat?

4) Which hell are you referring to? Because the ‘hell’ of your particular religion of choice (not hard to figure out which one that is) was invented by Dante Alighieri in his epic poem “The Divine Comedy” written between the years 1308, and his death in 1321. The concept cannot be found within your so-called holy book. So, if you know of some other hell besides this one, please step up to the plate and provide some “proof of jack fucking shit” of this place.

5) Since I realize logic and rational thought elludes you, I don’t expect any response at all to my various inquiries. Therefore, since you need no “proof of jack fucking shit” to back up your claims, neither do we. Although I must state with much certainty that we do seem to have an awful lot more proof of our deity on this website, at least in comparison to your few images of your zombie imortalized in grilled-cheese sandwiches or a few blurry reflections in windows.

Be gone troll.

RAmen.

2. gordon_uk says:

To Brianna Turvin post 5

Because we would never catch you doing that would we, oh hang on a minute….. you tosser!

G

3. Jobs says:

Thanks for the interesting article, love what you’ve written.

4. Resistors Diode says:

It is looks like a very simple noodle drawing but there’s still some effort on how it is done.

5. Turvin says:

Alright, I ate your god. It tasted like jack fucking shit! The garlic bread was alright tho. And you dont even know my religion. And ramen also has nothing to do with spaghetti either dumb shits. And their are a bout a billion websites for my religion. You have one. So suck a bitch fat hair choad you stupid fucks who have nothing no do but worship food. Which also leads me to believe your a bunch of 12 fat kids with no lives, and will never get laid. :] Fuck you all, Tacos are better!

*Brianna Turvin*

• B. says:

You felt the taste of knowledge and enlightenment. It is not for everyone.

R’Amen

• Danimal says:

Turvin,
      “Alright, I ate your god. It tasted like jack fucking shit!”
      -You probably didn’t cook it right. Either that or someone switched your spaghetti with a plate of “jack fucking shit” when you weren’t looking

“…you dont even know my religion”
      -You’re right, I don’t. But I’ll make an educated guess. Based on the similarity of your post to so many others on the site, I think you’re a christian.

“And ramen also has nothing to do with spaghetti either dumb shits.”
      -They are both noodles.

“And their are a bout a billion websites for my religion. You have one.”
      -Quality over quantity my friend.

“So suck a bitch fat hair choad you stupid fucks who have nothing no do but worship food.”
      -We don’t worship food. Our god just looks like food because he is noodly and has huge balls. Actually your god kinda looks like food too. Think about it, corn dog, popsicles, jesus, all on a stick. On top of that, we don’t eat our god, just a dish that resembles him. You however (still assuming you’re a christian) do eat the flesh of your god and drink his blood. Kinda fucked up.

“Which also leads me to believe your a bunch of 12 fat kids…”
      -Are we a bunch of fat kids or a dozen fat kids? Please be more specific.

“…with no lives, and will never get laid.”
      -You’re thinking of Nuns, not pastafarians. You think a religion with a beer volcano and stripper factory would be short on getting laid?

“Fuck you all, Tacos are better!”
      -Apples and oranges my friend.

“The best way to win an argument with the faithful is to interrupt as little as possible”

Danimal

• B. says:

Maybe ms. Turvin sort us in groups of 12, all consisting of obese youngsters. This doesn’t answer how many groups of twelve, which would be ms. Turvin’s estimate of how many pastafarians there are and therefore be interesting to know.

Since we are guessing she is Christian, this weird grouping is probably explained by the fixation on the twelve apostles. If she thinks that the apostles were fat kids also, has yet to be answered.

I applaud Danimal for seemingly quoting himself in the end of his statement, which is always a sign of greatness.

R’Amen

• gordon_uk says:

“And their are a bout a billion websites for my religion. You have one” – We only need one, where you need billions therefore that makes ours more credible.

“12 fat kids” – sounds like a low budget remake of the film 12 Monkeys, either that or she thinks fat kids come per dozen or she has eggs and fat kids mixed up.

• Keith says:

She must be thinking of eggs. They only get laid once and they all have to share the same box.

• B. says:

Its a common mistake, mixing those two up.

I’ve found myself a number of times in the supermarket, asking the store clerk:
        “Excuse me, where do you have the fat kids?”.

• Keith says:

Tee hee! That sounds so much like Gary Larson. I can imagine that in cartoon form.