New Zealand fossil record

Published March 22nd, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

I would like to send you the above photograph as incontrovertible evidence of the existence of his Noodliness as recorded in the fossil record here in New Zealand.

Unbelievers may question how such a fossil can exist since a deity (by conventional theological “wisdom”) says that a deity has no physical form. The answer of course is clear: ask any New Zealander and they will tell you that our land is “God’s own country”. It is clear that this statement harks back to a time long ago when his Noodliness (or people created in his own image) once roamed these blessed shores.

Should other Pastafarians wish to visit this shrine to see the Deity for themselves He/it may be found at the south end of Takapuna beach in the rocks exposed at low tide. Regrettably I have not yet seen tears of blood flowing from this fossil but then as you can see His Noodliness’ eyes are not exposed to view, only his Noodly Appendages …however I am sure it does happen !

Ramen,

Andy

Good find. I lived in New Zealand for a year. Nice place.

15 Responses to “New Zealand fossil record”

1. Wren says:

Well smite me down, I missed a few letters and punctuation marks in that comment. Many apologies, I shall say 10 Yo Ho Hos as penance.

2. Drained and Washed Clean says:

6 – billy bob – Mar 23rd, 2010

What planet are you from?!
    – Earth. Some think that it was a comet that hit earth with the amino acids necessary to jumpstart life, but we don’t really know specifically where life came from in the universe. So, I guess I need to ask you: how far back in time you are going?

You are a useless waste of space and the world would be a better place without you.
    – I think I am a good use of space especially because I don’t believe in god. Instead of judging people, and requiring those who need my assistance to listen to me spewing religious mythology in order to receive it, I help my fellow man, love and care for my friends in family, take care of animals, volunteer. I do good in this world. It seems, however, you like to use your time by going around and trashing other people for their beliefs (by the way, I am an atheist. I don’t believe in any invisible sky friend). Comparing what we are doing with our lives, I think that you are a waste of oxygen.

Go and touch your own noodly appendage as you have done for all your miserable existence as no one else can see it.
    – Huh? I would assume no one else could see it unless you wanted them to see it. Unless you are a nudist. I mean, if that floats your boat that’s cool. I, personally, don’t have an appendage. I am what you would call a female. Are you familiar with this gender of your species? But, this one doesn’t even really apply to me. Moving on.

How can you possibly believe that this figment of your imagination created the world, and what are those pirates about?
    – A person who needs to “make fun” of other people in order to feel better about his self, who, to top it off, can’t read or follow directions.This is just adding to my argument that you are a waste of oxygen.

3. David says:

Oh how I love non-FSM creationists, they make me smile.

4. Eater of Pasta says:

Ah! More proof that his noodly appendages are everywhere! And a message to the hate-mongers: If our website is so stupid, why do you even look at it? His noodlyness will reveal himself to you in good time, and it is a pity that you must insult others to make up for your lack of self-esteem. I hope that you will come to realize that not everyone has to believe the exact same thing(s) that you believe, in the exact same way. And most hate-mongers will never see this text, because they only like to go from page to page and spread profanity.

5. Schmeeges says:

To Billy Bob,

I rated your comment with a thumbs up because you made me smile, no….giggle, even!

Not only did you ask the question at the very root of the concept of the existence of the creation of Pastafarianism, (i.e. ‘How can you possibly believe that this figment of your imagination created the world?”), but your name is Billy Bob! Bless your little cotton socks!

It’s posters like you who keep the impetus going!

6. Zita Degrenier says:

Hello there, I found your blog by the use of Google while searching for a related topic, your site got here up, it seems great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

7. Daniel says:

A fellow Pastafarian in New Zealand?! :D I am not alone!