He’s in our blood

Published March 15th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

This is a hemoglobin structure; it is what carries oxygen in blood. It very closely resembles His Noodliness, which proves that His Noodliness is in us all, supplying our cells with oxygen and divinity.

RAmen
-Tom

13 Responses to “He’s in our blood”

1. d says:

A known fact about the human body is that it is composed of spaghetti – not only does spaghetti resemble DNA (or, would it be more appropriate to phrase it “DNA resembles spaghetti”?), the similarities don’t end there, they go even further down to the basics – look at string theory – everything is composed of vibrating strings – strings as we know have the shape of spaghetti… COINCIDENCE???

2. Dicky (Tom) says:

This was my first post, i found it in my anatomy book while studying the circulatory system. I nearly shat myself in class when i came across it.

3. Wench Nikkiee says:

Oooh yeah! Good stuff Tom.
    Our molecular morphology (and that of other animals, incl. all those single celled prokaryotes and metazoans…”Imagine” all the Bee(a)tles) is indeed testimony to His signature. As is our broader physiology…brain, blood vessels, intestines ect. ect. How could one possible not Believe unless they have been possessed by the Anti-Pasta? It’s the only explanation!

4. Lioss says:

His Noodless is a part of us.We are really blessed.

5. SightlessReaper says:

This should be definate proof that his noodliness exists in all of us

6. Keith says:

I propose that the labelling in the diagramme be altered to read “Ramen chain, Tortellini chain” etc and the symbol for iron be changed to “tomato sauce”

7. flying spaggeti monster says:

Hi this is your god all will bow to my awsome power and i will crush the non belivers

8. ford says:

the fsm rules the earth and now your bodies how awesome