After reading some of the posts

Published March 20th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

After reading some of the posts on your site, I have come to the conclusion that you aren’t so concerned with the question of why you are here but rather in proving that your existence is without meaning and therefore does not qualify itself to be questioned. Congratulations! You are meaningless. So what do we do now that we’ve settled that little philosophical debate? Are you up for a drink or should we just stand still until the next random event pushes us in some direction?

-Richard

180 Responses to “After reading some of the posts”

1. Declan says:

Of course we are up for a drink we are pirates why would you even ask that?

2. Angelhair Pastafarian says:

I,m with the OP, Richard. I,m up for a drink

3. Saldoom says:

the problem with you richard is you easily accept the answer provided to you by a book written by an ancient society that used think think leaches were the cure for everything. question your existance, thats perfectly fine but don’t accept an answer you can’t verify for your self, If we learned anything from FSM its simply that if the circomstances were different he would have some spanish name like Jesus (Hae-zeus) and he’d be the only caucasion man to live in the middle east with perfectly long straight hair… oh wait that is the circomstance

4. Blackbeard says:

I am definitely up for a drink.

5. gilbert flat fee mls says:

Hey – nice blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a pretty nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my sites but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it?

6. Louisa says:

Seems to me like Richard would like some recognition, alright Dick, you got noticed! Congrats!!! :D
    (Dick is a nickname for someone named Richard right?? …oh who cares)

7. Xam says:

Straw man, anyone?!

8. wpolscemamymocneseo says:

Just have to thank you for this news. This is kind of a thing I was looking for (Thanks MSN