Zombie Jesus tattoo

Published February 13th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

Wade shared his Zombie Jesus tattoo with us. Very nice.

40 Responses to “Zombie Jesus tattoo”

1. Matt says:

Not sure I even want to comment… I understand the ‘pun’, you know the whole “this is my body, eat…” thing… but in the same respect, it’s pretty offensive to some people. Personally, I don’t believe in any of that stuff, I believe it’s a book of stories to help people live a ‘better life’ .. but someone that DOES believe in it would be very offended.

2. Lynn says:

Dan Brown is already working on this, connecting wildly symbolic X-tian/Zombie tatooes in a mad rush to save someone from sharing a cup of coffee with a murderous albino Deist.

3. Cthulu says:

You’re all a bunch of pansies.

4. Alleged Demoness/Lilith says:

I get the humor, I just think the picture is gross.

5. ATSAP REVOL says:

It definitely makes a statement, Wade. But it’s gross, silly, and permanent. Well, it’s your back for the rest of your life.

6. Evan says:

His intestines look like Spaghettis, Coincidence/ I think not

7. Not so hairless Ape says:

Matt,

Why should anyone care is somebody gets offended? There is no right to NOT be offended. Just look at all the holy types that come here and spout off with “offensive” language and insults.

Do I get to ask the zombie worshipers to hide their cross because I find it offensive?

8. plumberbob says:

@ 17 – Matt -

“That’s something the apologists for faith need to learn, too: religion should be strong enough to stand against academic rudeness and mockery without this pathetic bleating for shelter from skepticism. It’s easy to be tolerant and civil when you’ve compelled everyone to be agreeable with you; the challenge is to do the same when you’re being denounced.”
    P Z Myers

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.” -Seneca (Roman philosopher, mid-1st century CE)

This is our website, and we are fully justified in defending our cause. It is the exclusion of religious mythology from public school science curricula. Our theology is satire that depends on and
    demeans no other faith or religion. You have obviously not read and understood both the Open Letter and the “About” tab material as you were directed when you entered this site.

The attached talk by Dr Andy Thomson tells us how our needs as helpless infants uses the same parts of the brain as our thoughts about the mythology of religion:

The fears and terrors of the unknown are powerful drivers in our need for superstition.

RAmen