Zombie Jesus tattoo

Published February 13th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

Wade shared his Zombie Jesus tattoo with us. Very nice.

40 Responses to “Zombie Jesus tattoo”

1 3 4 5
  1. Ellis Hessling says:

I was reading something else about this on another blog. Interesting. Your position on it is diametrically opposed to what I read before. I am still pondering over the diverse points of view, but I’m tipped to a great extent toward yours. And no matter, that’s what is so great about modern democracy and the marketplace of ideas on-line.

2. Kristy says:

Life defining tattoo. I love it.

3. JimmyCarlBlack says:

This is coming from an atheist and someone who has spend a total of about 20 hours in a tattoo artist’s chair, so I’m not offended by either the medium or the message. But, when you combine the two… in the immortal words of Stan Marsh, “holy shit, dude!” This is really the message and image you want displayed on your back for the rest of your life? Wow. To each his own, but… wow. If I knew where you lived, I would invest in the laser-surgery office nearest you as this one is guaranteed to be coming off within a few years. It’s got, “WTF was I thinking?” written all over it. Sorry, don’t mean to poop in your punchbowl, but, man, dude… did you consider a T-shirt?

4. Latesha Loske says:

Most I can say is, I’m not sure what to really say! Except of course, for the fantastic tips that happen to be shared on this blog. I am able to think of a trillion fun strategies to read the articles on this site. I do think I will eventually make a move utilizing your tips on those issues I could never have been able to take care of alone. You had been so clever to let me be one of those to profit from your valuable information. Please realize how great I enjoy the whole thing.

5. stevesmith says:

what a cock pity it didnt get infected,

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

What a pity you weren’t injured in a car accident today.

See? It isn’t nice to wish bodily harm on someone else.

Has our SOG changed his name?

6. Shane Leifer says:

I applaud and encourage your tattoo, That is so amazing!

7. joey says:

i love it i was going to get it myself till i seen someone else has it now im bummed out but way to go man

1 3 4 5