I want u to sit down and think

Published February 28th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

I want u to sit down and think. how in the world is a food supposed to create everyone in the world? its just spaghetti and 2 meatballs. not a god. I can understand that u may like to eat the food. but it didn’t create us. oh and by the way I find ur site and religion incredibly hilarious whether your serious or not. which someything tells me u just mite be that crazy. no offense.

-Mitchell

198 Responses to “I want u to sit down and think”

1. person says:

So, let’s see, terrible spelling and grammar along with thinking that the FSM is a more absurd concept than God. I think I’ve finally figured something out about these people. When I was a 3-7 year old I believed in God. Then I woke up because my logic started to improve and the idea began to seem absurd. These people never get that wake up, and their ability to spell stays down there with that cold and calculating thing known as logic, slowly starving to death.
    Listening to these people doesn’t make me angry, but sad for their complete lack of ability to think. It would make me cry that they are so ignorant and brainwashed if I didn’t have reasons to resent them at the same time (I would go into these but that would cause a political rant).

Mitchell, if you can read this, please, use some logic, wake up those sleeping sections of your brain in charge of logic.
    Oh, and go back to 3rd grade and learn some spelling and grammar skills because you obviously need it.

RAmen,
    person

2. ATSAP REVOL says:

“Some come here to sit and think, but I came here to…”
    [Felt-tipped pen message written on a crapper wall]

3. able semen says:

9 – Gelfling: Couldn’t have put it better myself! You must be the noodley chosen one – the promised messiah!!!

People do not realise that: “Spaghetti” can be used to describe objects which are complicated or tangled, such as spaghetti code or Spaghetti Junction (wikipedia).
    The “Flying Spaghetti Monster” is a flying, swimming, dancing, omniscient, omnipotent, omnivorous being far too complicated to be understood by us mere mortals – who simply appears as a monster as our brains cannot comprehend his multidimensional nature.

4. Timegirl4468 says:

Am I right in thinking that mitchell is a psychiatrist? If so, then we didn’t ask for your help. Just because we believe in His Noodly Goodness does not make us crazy, though I’m not denying I possibly am. And anyway, he isn’t made out of pasta, pasta was made to look like him. We’re not sure what he is made out of, but life has got to have some unanswered questions.

5. Glenn says:

Obviously, Mitch texts and tweets more than he writes intelligent, cogent messages.
    1. Mitch it’s “you”, not “u”.
    2. “Your site” not “ur site”
    3. “you’re serious” not “your serious” (why not “ur serious”?)
    4. “might” not “mite”

Also, look up the term “capitalization” when you get a chance. “Someything” tells me you might not be all that bright.

6. rAmen Pot Pie says:

Sorry Don, you got that wrong. I’ve learned that “Mitchell’s” name is in actuality Travis.

7. Mozler says:

Why do so many people type like retards. The correct spelling is you not u. Also, how do you know
    God created us maybe he is the fake?

8. mike says:

I want u to sit down and think. how in the world is a guy with a long beard supposed to create everyone in the world? its just a human. not a god. I can understand that u may like to love it. but it didn’t create us. oh and by the way I find ur site and religion incredibly hilarious whether your serious or not. which someything tells me u just mite be that crazy. no offense.