I want u to sit down and think

Published February 28th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

I want u to sit down and think. how in the world is a food supposed to create everyone in the world? its just spaghetti and 2 meatballs. not a god. I can understand that u may like to eat the food. but it didn’t create us. oh and by the way I find ur site and religion incredibly hilarious whether your serious or not. which someything tells me u just mite be that crazy. no offense.

-Mitchell

218 Responses to “I want u to sit down and think”

1 22 23 24
  1. Alphy says:

For Shit’s sake Mitchel,

Apparently you accept the creationism crap that “bible believing” (fundies) have been cramming down our throats. You take the bible literally. So, read it and think about how unrealistic, weak minded and insane it is in this day and age to accept those things as they are written in your KJV to have actually have happen, LITERALLY, as they are described. If this type of thinking did not come under the auspices of religion, one might be considered as mentally ill for speaking as if such thing could actually happen. A creation of universe in a mere six days, speaking serpents, women made from man’s rib. But of course as I know, you fundies have an answers for everything. When men were ignorant and had no access to the findings of modern scientific research, such thinking might be understandable if not questionable. But the truth is that it is delusion, delusion induced by religion and a choice to be deluded by religion. The “faith over fact” of delusional fundyism.

So, you want want to think twice before pointing your fingers. “Judge not lest ye be judged”.

At least spaghetti actually exists. It is not a spirit or a figment of one’s imagination and it does nourish the soul. I know I have been eating it every Sunday since I stopped eating fundamentalist shit spewed from the pulpits of those who keep the weak minded weak minded.

You wrote:

“I want u to sit down and think. how in the world is a food supposed to create everyone in the world? its just spaghetti and 2 meatballs. not a god. I can understand that u may like to eat the food. but it didn’t create us.”

Now, you might want to think twice. Did Judeo-Christian God really create the universe in six days? Scientists have already determined that the earth is over nine billion years old. What are you going to tell us now? That scientists are atheistic dupes of Satan or what? Of course, you fundies don’t accept the findings of scientific research unless it can be used or twisted to fit your religious agendas. You don’t mind being the recipients of it’s benefits of scientific research but you will certain do nothing to help it especially if it conflicts with your religious delusions.

You had better look at your own delusions before alluding to a delusion by a pastafarian.

Go eat some more of your fundie shit!

2. Eric says:

Mitch, when you say “no offense”, do you actually know what that means?

3. Jason says:

Honor thy noodliness and eat pasta. RAmen.

4. throne rush hack says:

“I have done so much for that bitch, yet she dumped me for that no good mother down the road. ‘ ‘For the unconscious,’ ‘these fluids are all stand-ins for that most important fluid,’ ‘slime. The great thing about this new system is that you can play ranked multiplayer (2v2, 3v3, etc) games even when your friends are not online.

Here is my homepage … throne rush hack

5. Wilda says:

If you are going for finest contents like I do,
    only pay a visit this web site everyday for the reason that it gives feature contents,
    thanks

Also visit my weblog … читы на throne rush
    (Wilda)

6. Luke Grant says:

You*
    it’s not, a food, it’s just food (singular not plural)*
    it’s*
    their should be a comma after meanballs, not a full stop*
    You* (again)
    Your*
    you’re*
    something*
    you* (again)
    might*
    and that second last sentence has makes nearly no grammatical sense

7. Nate says:

“I want you to sit down and think. How in the world is a food supposed to create everyone in the world? It’s just spaghetti and two meatballs, not a god. I can understand that you may like to eat the food, but it didn’t create us. Oh, and by the way, I find your site and religion incredibly hilarious, whether you’re serious or not. Something tells me you just might be that crazy, no offense.
    -Mitchell” YGS.

• Patroller says:

Nate, you are a fool. Disabled toilet.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Fuck off, trollop. Psychopathic idiot.

• Patroller says:

Birdseye, it’s been a while since I’ve had the misfortune to interact with a cretin like you.

Take your fingers off your keyboard, walk down the stairs to your basement, sit down on the chair in the middle of the room and stare at the empty wall…… Stay there……

It’s about all your good for. Disabled toilet.

• Nate says:

Are you ever going to explain “disabled toilet?”

• Patroller says:

Nate, you fool, it doesn’t have to be explained. It is self evident.

Disabled toilet.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Nate, notice the long-established fact that psychologically damaged people disown their own ‘qualities’ and credit them to others. Conveniently, as an automaton, Trollop describes himself.
          We think he’s asking to be taken to the toilet.

• Apprentice Frederic says:

DFTPFT

• Apprentice Frederic says:

*DFTFT*

• Patroller says:

Fred, you bilious idiot, you’ll have to explain your previous post. They don’t get it!

• Nate says:

Not sure what you’re referring to, but we know what “DFTFT” means.

• Patroller says:

Nate, I’m not surprised that you don’t understand, you lack basic understanding and human empathy.

You are a foll like the other idiots.

Disabled toilet.

• Nate says:

What’s a “foll?” You’re going to have to type with more clarity.

• Keith says:

Probably some “Hip” word used by kids who have trouble using complete words or sentences.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Nate, I get a giggle from the trollop using words like ‘understanding’ and ’empathy’. I have a clear image of a pig wearing lipstick, hooking for a john.

• Keith says:

No, pigs are cute. They are round, green and steal eggs with a cheeky grin.

8. Gnocchi Saint Pudding says:

Grant, Their shood be a commer after meanballs? But I like mi meanballs plain, no source and certainly know following it up with commers. Im’s alergick too commers. :)

• Patroller says:

False Gnocchi, do you like meatballs?

I don’t give a fuck, but others may. You don’t like anyone who is gay.

Go back to your cesspit, you scum.

1 22 23 24