I want u to sit down and think

Published February 28th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

I want u to sit down and think. how in the world is a food supposed to create everyone in the world? its just spaghetti and 2 meatballs. not a god. I can understand that u may like to eat the food. but it didn’t create us. oh and by the way I find ur site and religion incredibly hilarious whether your serious or not. which someything tells me u just mite be that crazy. no offense.

-Mitchell

198 Responses to “I want u to sit down and think”

1. Otha Blakley says:

If you’re still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you’ll know which is right for you.

2. Spammyboy says:

I want u to sit down and think. how in the world is a bearded dude supposed to create everyone in the world? its just a jewish guy and 2 pieces of wood. not a god. I can understand that u may like to eat the bread. but it didn’t create us. oh and by the way I find ur site and religion incredibly hilarious whether your serious or not. which someything tells me u just mite be that crazy. no offense.

3. Allan Sauders says:

Is it possible for the reader to optin the site via different means beside using RSS? I never read it using any readers though I can view it using chrome.

4. Leah says:

I went over this web site and I think you have a lot of superb information, saved to fav (:. -Leah

5. Tyger says:

How, exactly, is an invisible dude in the sky supposed to have created the world?

6. Drasher says:

Psh, it’s not just Spaghetti and two meatballs. It’s Spaghetti, two meatballs and EYES. And it can fly!

7. Singlefinsurfer says:

If god would be an ant…. would it still be god for everybody out there? who is entitled to say that is not spaguetti and two meat balls?

• nun s equator says:

According 2 keanus character in the fictional ‘constantine’ film,

god is a kid, with an ant farm & no plan…

8. Andrena says:

A bowl of spaghetti and 2 meatballs would save a child from starvation for a while more, making the chance of getting rescued bigger. That is being a god, sacrificing your skin for others in the actual moment, not 1000 years ago.

• Andrena says:

I mean, 2012 years ago. And it only sacrificed its son, not himself. Couldn’t it/he/she have sacrificed itself instead of his son or some other thing?