I want u to sit down and think

Published February 28th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

I want u to sit down and think. how in the world is a food supposed to create everyone in the world? its just spaghetti and 2 meatballs. not a god. I can understand that u may like to eat the food. but it didn’t create us. oh and by the way I find ur site and religion incredibly hilarious whether your serious or not. which someything tells me u just mite be that crazy. no offense.

-Mitchell

198 Responses to “I want u to sit down and think”

1. Rick and Steve says:

LOL!! BOW DOWN TO THE FLYING LASAGNA MONSTER!! eerrrr…or was it sphagetti? He has BIGGER BALLS then you =^-^= Steve does not agree with me but I still love him. We’re gay you know, and we totally believe in the flying sphagetti monser. We hang out with that midget all that time. OH YEAH YOU WISH YOU WERE US!

2. mast cell tumors in dogs says:

Great Blog I love the lay out and the color scheme is it possible to get a copy of your theme? Please send me an email at JoanBm3@gmail.com

3. Cola says:

I want you to sit down and grammar.

4. colon cancer symptoms says:

Beneficial blog web page, keep everyone through searching it, Now i’m seriously serious to understand another advice than it.

5. Miguelito says:

I think whoever wrote this letter is totally missing the point. God could be a bundle of spaghetti with a couple meatballs just as easily as he could be something resembling a human being. In fact, the Hinduism believed that God could take whatever form he wanted. So why wouldn’t he be a pundle of pasta who likes pirates? I mean, if I were god, I’d take that form. That’d be awesome.

6. Zarai says:

Really, I honestly think that EVERYONE who is commenting about how this “Religion” is not true and Christianity is, need to sit down and examine their own thoughts. I don’t believe in this but neither do I believe in Christianity, I believe in the sun being the source of energy saving us from the darkness (“literaly.”)

WATCH:

ZEIGEIST: THE MOVIE

after that, watch Zeigeist: The movement

I feel like this “Religion” was created to show how Religion is all Bullcaca in a way to manipulate people.
    You can read Friedrich Nietzsche(a Philosopher) “Morality as our anti-nature” where he discusses how religion was simply created to manipulate people in a way where they construct morals in order to submerge peoples passion which is what primarily created a drive to do something.

7. sevişme sahnesi says:

thanks… best site

8. Daniel Renfer says:

Woh I like your articles , saved to my bookmarks ! .