I want u to sit down and think

Published February 28th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

I want u to sit down and think. how in the world is a food supposed to create everyone in the world? its just spaghetti and 2 meatballs. not a god. I can understand that u may like to eat the food. but it didn’t create us. oh and by the way I find ur site and religion incredibly hilarious whether your serious or not. which someything tells me u just mite be that crazy. no offense.

-Mitchell

198 Responses to “I want u to sit down and think”

1. Seb says:

And I want you to use proper grammar before you come spewing unsupported opinions on this website.

2. newfound pastafarian says:

hello. I would just like to say; to Mitchell- if you’re going to take the time to write an entire paragraph insulting this religion and it’s believers, at least take the time to spell things correctly. Please return to the second grade. Also, after learning the basis of many religions, I realized that they are all, at the very core, the same. Then I found this religion, and decided that I liked the idea of a Flying Spaghetti Monster more than a guy who orders people to do his bidding, then if they refuse, totally whipping up a storm, no doubt messing up the ocean eco-system, threatening the guy ( I forget what his name is) with drowning if he doesn’t obey. Also, (sorry for the repetitive-ness) is a Flying Spaghetti Monster any less likely than a virgin giving birth? Think about it.

3. Bosn_C_Otter says:

Ok, I will sit and think…………… think……………………think………….. sitting and thinking, thinking and sitting……

OH MY GOD! your right!

How could I have been such a fool! Christ almighty what a silly, stupid religion. And all I had to do is sit and think about it! I mean it was all right there, how could I have believed in something sooooo stupid!

I mean really, A talking snake, a poison apple, people living in a whale, dead zombies saving are souls, and a invisible bearded old guy who created very damn thing in the entire universe!

Your right that is really stupid.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Don’t forget A) the 900 year old man having a baby, B) talking, burning bushes C) a boat which carried 2 of every species on board AND their food AND kept them from eating each other AND somehow disposed of their waste D) a flood which covered the whole earth, then whose waters disappeared E) ONE god who is his own son and has another personality besides…. And don’t forget all the other absurdities which are historically suspect, if not downright impossible!

4. Hail FSM says:

The first law of FSM is have a sense of humor.
    That is all.

5. scott johnson says:

Mitchell – did you suffer some horrible brain damage as a kid? Perhaps you snacked on paint chips? Did mommy drop you on your head and daddy feed you too much tainted babyfood? It amazes me how many people fail to see the point of the FSM….its nothing more then a satire to show you how really stupid it is and how your religion looks to the rest of us free thinking and educated individuals. Although, i wouldn’t expect you to understand based on your comment…i have something that me help you, it’s called hooked on phonics…

6. CaptainJackPasta says:

Mitchell, I want you to sit down and think. How in the world is a man sitting on clouds/an invisible force within us all supposed to create everyone in the world. Its just one man. not the fsm. The fsm can fly. A man cannot. I can understand that u are a man as well and are limited to non-avian forms of travel. But you cannot fly and neither can your “god,” therefore couldnt have created us. Oh and by the way I find the bible and religion incredibly hilarious whether you christians are serious or not. You people certainly seem a bit crazy. No offense.

May pasta be with you.

7. serj_malakian@hotmail.com says:

serj_malakian@hotmail.comlaperdicion.wordpress.com

8. Kristi @ Apple Bottom Boutique says:

Hi there, just browsing for information for my Apple Bottom website. Amazing the amount of information on the web. Wasn’t what I was looking for, but very nice site. Have a nice day.