I want u to sit down and think

Published February 28th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

I want u to sit down and think. how in the world is a food supposed to create everyone in the world? its just spaghetti and 2 meatballs. not a god. I can understand that u may like to eat the food. but it didn’t create us. oh and by the way I find ur site and religion incredibly hilarious whether your serious or not. which someything tells me u just mite be that crazy. no offense.

-Mitchell

198 Responses to “I want u to sit down and think”

1 17 18 19 20 21 24
  1. Brian says:

…oh, and we can PROVE the existence of spaghetti and meatballs, which already puts us ahead in the game

2. gordon_uk says:

To Melanie Lovetta post 131

You said “And btw ur comments 2 me arekind of hurtful so plz plz plz stop with the grammer crap” your 18 years old and have been out done by a 14 year old Belgian.

To Hannah post 139

Welcome aboard

To Michael post 135

Able Seamen corrected my error on that one; Hubble can see a distance of 13.1 billion light years and surprise surprise no sign of god or haven so by the time any ‘prayer’ got there we will of probably evolved in to something completely different or wiped ourselves out.

RAmen
    Gordon

3. Maria says:

I want you to learn how to write, capitalize, and use proper grammar ;). Until then,
    ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER AND HIS NOODLY APPENDAGE!!!

4. gordon_uk says:

Came across this article today about Richard Dawkins & Christopher Hitchens, trying to get the Pope arrested when he comes to Britain later this year for “crimes against humanity”.

The most telling part is the blog at the bottom, most of them are busy attacking Dawkins and Hitchens and painting the pope and the church out as victims to spare a thought for the children who are the real victims!

RAmen
    G

5. Melanie Lovetta says:

FUCK YOU! I WOULD TELL YOU BUT I OWN THE PLACE AND WERE NOT HIRING

6. Melanie Lovetta says:

FUCK YOU! I WOULD TELL YOU TO GO TO HELL BUT I OWN THE PLACE AND WERE NOT HIRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Brandon says:

I am not really dissing the FSM. I’m Christian, but I think this entire thing is hilarious. i love coming to this website and looking at all these pictures. The FSM is just something for Atheists to make fun of Christianity, and I think its awesome. I was once an Atheist, but the reason i now believe in God is because I started studying biology. I mean, i have no idea how something so complex could form on accident by the “Big Bang”. You guys make a good point of saying that Dinosaurs roamed the Earth millions of years ago (or whatever), but what I believe is that God created people while the Dinosaurs roamed the earth. I mean it could be 7 days god time which could be millions of year. It said in the bible he created animals (dinosaurs) on like the 3rd day. So in the next 4 days they could live and die. Then he creates man. My other theory is that God created evolution. I guess you can have something to believe along with your FSM. Long live the fsm hahaha.

• Cool story bro. says:

“i have no idea how something so complex could form on accident by the “Big Bang”.”

I had no idea how something so complex could have been created by some fictional entity in a book.

• Moose says:

This is the point I’m always making, religous people always say “how could this complex thing (earth, humans, tits etc) have been formed by chance?” yet they then say that their god was magically created/always existed and that it made everything!

• Danimal says:

I’m looking forward to the day when a xtian argues that only god could have created tits.

• B. says:

How long did it take God to create the earth in dog years?

• Devin says:

’bout 30 years, give or take. But the FSM can do it in 4 days, while hungover!

8. Hannah says:

@Keith, @plumberbob
    hihi, thanks. I try my best xp
    xox Hannah