I want u to sit down and think

Published February 28th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

I want u to sit down and think. how in the world is a food supposed to create everyone in the world? its just spaghetti and 2 meatballs. not a god. I can understand that u may like to eat the food. but it didn’t create us. oh and by the way I find ur site and religion incredibly hilarious whether your serious or not. which someything tells me u just mite be that crazy. no offense.

-Mitchell

198 Responses to “I want u to sit down and think”

1 16 17 18 19 20 24
  1. UNOwen says:

well…i dun claim to see how God is like…but at least i know he is a person, unlike some noodles and meatballs. He speaks, has feelings, etc…things that only a person can have. (Note I used ‘person’ and not ‘people’. If God is God, he can’t be like us. If he is just a superhuman, he is no longer God.)

on the same note, why did the FSM create people as they are now to interact with? wouldn’t it have created something more similar to itself? we don’t have noodles/tentacles like it has. (would be damn cool if we did XD)

just kinda curious. :p

2. peckingbird says:

And what’s wrong with being crazy?

3. Hannah says:

Everyone who sends these hatemails are numskulls !!
    This is what he wants to show us : believing that the flying spaghetti monster created the human rase and the world is as ridiculous as believing that God created the himan rase and the world!! I’m a 14 year old and I understand what this guy is trying to do, but you guys are 40 year olds who just don’t get it !! If god realy excisted my dad would’ve never had cancer, and now don’t say it’s a punishment of god… BS ! Now get some brains and believe in the evolutio theory in stead of being a fool and praising “the lord”. The only thing you have to believe is yourself, that’s what I always learned.
    Xox hannah
    ps : sorry for my bad english I’m Belgian 

4. michael says:

137 – UNOwen – Apr 7th, 2010
    , – you are probably unaware that stars create carbon, oxygen, planets, – everything you need for life. Yet I don’t think they look like persons, speak, have feelings, etc.
    And if you still don’t get it then let’s have it another way: take a look at this Crescent nebula: http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap090915.html , or at this Tarantula nebula: http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap090331.html . To me, they are wonderful, but almost certainly don’t look like humans. What do I mean? I mean if all Gods were omnipotent and creating everything in their images, the God which created nebulas would be much more powerful (or at least much bigger) than the one which created humans here, don’t you agree?

5. robotulism says:

@ 137 UNOwen,
    Just because some say your god did, why do you think all gods make man in their image? Just curious.
    I think he made us the way we are because this is how he wanted the heaven strippers to look, as noodles would not look so appealing taking their clothes off around a pole.
    That being said, I do look slightly noodley. I have pretty gangly limbs, and some lumps that may pass for skin covered meat balls. I don’t think I’ll make a good stripper, but I’d make a fantastic beer wench. Some people have other divine jobs to serve.

You have your god, we have ours. Fortunately for us, we have our god, and eat it, too.

6. plumberbob says:

@ 139 – Hannah – ,

Your English is very good and understandable. By comparison to some of our native- born American citizens English, yours is a delight to read. You seem to be well educated and thoughtful. Keep up the good work.

RAmen

7. Keith says:

Hannah: Your English is far superior to my (non existant) Belgian and your mistakes are miniscule compared to the martian written by some of the “English” speakers. I lost my parents in an undignified and uncaring way so I can fully appreciate your sentiments.

8. Brian says:

The bottom line is: Manna from heaven? We’ve got pasta from heaven, not to mention a cold one to wash it down! Whose god really cares about his people? We were never forced to wander in the desert for 40 years. We have pirate ships to sack and plunder. Quite frankly, your god sucks while ours kicks ass!
    Allah/Jehovah=mean & spiteful
    Great Spaghetti Monster=Love & Adventure & Progress & NO HATE!!!

1 16 17 18 19 20 24