I want u to sit down and think

Published February 28th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

I want u to sit down and think. how in the world is a food supposed to create everyone in the world? its just spaghetti and 2 meatballs. not a god. I can understand that u may like to eat the food. but it didn’t create us. oh and by the way I find ur site and religion incredibly hilarious whether your serious or not. which someything tells me u just mite be that crazy. no offense.

-Mitchell

197 Responses to “I want u to sit down and think”

1 2 3 24
  1. sixcorners says:

Just another one of those blaspheming sinners who doesn’t want to acknowledge His noodly goodness.

2. Lioss says:

At least,I know what my god look like,do you?no offense of course.

And thanks for your politeness,as you can see many are not as educated as you.

3. Mike says:

If thou would but read the gospel thee will see the light.
    That particular divine food ( our sacrament )
    was of course made in HIS image.

4. Shelldigger says:

Actually, we, would like you to sit down and think. Of course that wont happen. Because if you were able to, you wouldnt have sent this. Please report to your favorite death cult, to have your blinders adjusted. You shouldnt have found this site in the first place.

5. Interrobang says:

Well, okay, not that food creating us makes any less sense then a certain Christian book.

But luckily for me, since I was sitting down when I read this, it didn’t take long to comply with your request, since the human mind is constantly thinking.

To answer your question about how the FSM created the universe, on the first day he created some mountains, some trees, and a midgit (and yes, the FSM prefers the word “midget” to be spelled midgit), then the next three days he created the rest of the universe (it took three days ’cause, you know, it’s a pretty big place and all), and then the next three days he rested (’cause creating an entire universe from scratch is pretty tough).

It’s not that food created the universe, it’s that the FSM decided that humans should eat pasta one day, and thus the holy material was now also holy food.

If someone wrote in the bible that God created a pancake for humans to eat in the shape of him (and yes, I know that the bible says that God doesn’t look like anything or something or blah blah blah, but the bible contradicts itself anyway), do you think that sounds like nonsense? Would you not join the religion because of that one ‘ridiculous’ fact?

It’s the same with our religion.

6. Dr. Goulu says:

Enjoy discovering the only religion where you won’t be stoned, burnt, eviscerated, emasculated or torn apart for your blasphemy. Others describe their god as a burning bush or an old man with a long white bart, we believe His Holy Noodles and Meatballs his the expression of His Magnificent Difference with us poor beer drinkers.

7. Insightful Ape says:

Mitchell, I want you to sit down and think. How can anyone or anything be everywhere and nowhere at once? If you say there is someone reading and recording your thoughts all day long, that is called a delusion. But if the claim is that he (and it is never a she) records the thoughts of all mankind past, present and future, that is called a religion. And I don’t find your trolling the Internet hilarious, rather pathetic.

8. alex says:

But a man in the sky can create the world… nice

1 2 3 24