The FSM is not a real religion

Published January 28th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

The FSM is not a real religion. You just made it up and decided to plagiarize the bible. If you’re going to make up a religion have a fucking imagination and come up with you’re own quotes that haven’t been scammed off of the other legitimate religions of the world.

~Christine ~

282 Responses to “The FSM is not a real religion”

1. Dan Moody says:

“Legitimate religions”

ROFL

2. Captain Pugwash says:

Avast, me hearties!

“Not a real religion” says she.

“Prove it!” says I! And then: “ARRRRRRRRRRRR!”

3. Beqs says:

Christine, I know you probably won’t even bother reading this because I know how little Christians like to be contradicted when it comes to religion. I go to an all-girls Catholic school, and my mother is devout in her beliefs. But surely you realise we don’t believe you’re right? Surely you realise hundreds of millions of people don’t think you’re right? Just because Christianity is all you know, doesn’t mean it’s all that’s right. I’ve been in Catholic schools all my life, and until I was 12 I never heard about other religions. I’d heard of Judaism, because it’s mentioned in the bible, but that’s all I knew: the name. But when my eyes were opened to the exsistence of other religions, I did a magical thing: RESEARCH. I learned about every relion I could, ones that are long-dead, and ones that are still practiced. I converted to Pastafarianism last year and haven’t looked back since. My god is a wonderful, caring, noodly god. I may be taller than average, but my growth stopped last year, after I joined him. I am touched by his noodly appendage. I have lost 0.5cms since then. Besides, why do Christians only pay attention to the New Testament, and almost completely disregard the Old Testament?

4. Em says:

The FSM is not a real religion? Huh. I could say the same thing back to christianity, but I won’t, because that’s rude.
    You knock Bobby for imagination? I’m not sure that I can agree that any religion uses its imagination; mind control is at a pretty basic level on that scale. (FSM is completely imaginative on Bobby’s part, by the way, and we are in no terms er, controlled).
    And legitimate religions, you say? Plural? That’s interesting, Christine.. Assuming you’re a christian, you’d better rethink that plural my dear. Your god gets a little touchy when you start believing in (or accepting) more than one god, and actually sends you to hell. (See commandment number one). He also gets touchy about.. everything. (See all other commandments).
    Check this out. FSM is pretty much the coolest god. Ever. See? Come on, make the change. Hey even if after the 30 day trial it’s not for you, god will probably take you back anyway.

Embrace His noodliness, and enjoy the sauce.

RAmen

5. Lical says:

Wow, Christine. Your sense of humour is so “decale” (en Francais dans le texte). Wonderful. We llllove it. So serious, and so not to the point at the same time, that’s so great. C’mon make us laugh once again…

6. ronster666 says:

Christine, I hope you don’t like christmas too much because if you follow your own advice you are going to have to give it back to the pagans that christianity stole it from. Too bad, so sad. Silly christians, myths are for kids!

7. jerbz says:

Christine,

Have a bowl of Pasta and a Smile.

Jerbz

8. Ellen says:

I am a Pastafarian. Question: If we are a religion, is Bobby our Pope (or equivalent)?