The FSM is not a real religion

Published January 28th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

The FSM is not a real religion. You just made it up and decided to plagiarize the bible. If you’re going to make up a religion have a fucking imagination and come up with you’re own quotes that haven’t been scammed off of the other legitimate religions of the world.

~Christine ~

282 Responses to “The FSM is not a real religion”

1. Doug says:

Dear Christina,

To give the one true faith more legitimacy in your eyes, I believe we should follow the course set by the so-called mainstream religious traditions. We’ll start by burning all blasphemers at the stake.

rAmen!

Doug

2. Todd says:

I know that religion has caused much strife in the world. Just lok at the Crusades, or any other war that was fought based a socialized belief. Some people need religion to feel secure. They need to believe in something than what can be found in reality. I personally believe that there could be some “higher power” out there in the great infinite plane of existence. Unfortunately, I have not been totally convinced that any religion has gotten it right. and probably never will. Why, devote your time and effort into something that in the long run is not rewarding. I mean, come on, no one wants to live forever. It would get tiring eventually because wether on earth or in “Heaven” watching the people you love suffer through their daily lives then die. Living for eternity, even if it were possible, does not sound appealing to me.

Futhermore, most religions are a joke. A joke created by a clever person or peoples to see if they could find gullible followers to give them food, money, and housing in exchange for the promise of a miracle or “everlasting life”. Wow, these are the same gullible people who actually thought that a man in 1930′s Kansas could make it rain in the Dust Bowl by shooting small fireworks into the air. On the other hand those people were desperate and willing to try anything.

Mishamsh is what the religions of today are. Buddhism coming out of Hinduism. Judaism flowering out the old Sumerian and Egyptian traditions. Christiantity being puked out by the refuse of Greco-Roman religions with Mithra and a few flairs of Hinduism.Oh, and lets not forget it was all headed by a man who claimed to be of divine descent and his 12 henchmen..I mean apostles.

3. Rand Walker says:

Either you get it or you don’t.

4. Patrick Sullivan says:

As in so many things, it depends on the sauce.

5. LippyGirl says:

Really? Funny Girl! I think everyone before me has responded appropriately, but jeez! A Flying Spaghetti Monster is not imaginative enough? I think Bobby should get double the points for his religion based solely on the fact that it is the most interesting one of all! If I had to pick a religion to follow that was most the way I like to live my life, I’d say this or Odinism are the two most appropriate.

6. John says:

Oh man. Lolz… I just love how people rush headlong into destroying their own arguments. Logic, it’s everywhere, USE IT!

7. WOODY says:

Have a heart folks Christine was probably home schooled, we all know ignorance starts in the home…

8. Insightful Ape says:

Ha, ha! Whenever Christianity stops talking about Christmas and Easter which it borrowed from paganism, we will have something to discuss.
    (And I’m sure Islam and Mormonism don’t even come into the discussion).
    Got new for you Christine: pagansim is the only “legitimate” religion in the world.