disguised as mess of wires

Published January 18th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

As I entered into my new apartment during renovation I was stunned.
Before my eyes showed The Noodly Masters epiphany!
He disguised Himself cleverly as a spaghetti of cables and wires, staying hidden from infidel eyes.
But I, being a true Pastafarian, knew that it was a Sign!
The Mighty FSM blessed my apartment for the upcoming years.
And now I know, that I will live a happy life in my new home,
with the power of the Noodly Master watching over me:)

All best wishes from Poland!
Pastafarian Artur

10 Responses to “disguised as mess of wires”

1. dragonfly says:

nice to see other Pastafarians from Poland! :D We should make a gathering or something! Hehe

2. StJason says:

This brings up a good point. What is the Churches position on wiring? Of course, we know that all forms of matter and energy are okay (via M-noodle theory), but is wiring an officially condoned material (like noodles, ropes, small bits of string…), or simply a substance where subconsciously we have made it in His Image?

3. don says:

Artur, you have been blessed by his Carbo Greatness. May you have many happy times in your new home, and even when the electricians put Him back into the wall, you will know that he is always there for you with his watchful eyes and his Noddley Appendage.

4. val says:

The picture made me smile because it’s just the same in my home at the moment! Goog luck with your “spaghettis”!!!

5. don says:

StJason, #2, everything has been created by Him, so of course it is all in His Image. Even if we look into the toilet after a very fulfilling pasta meal, we will see Him for He is everywhere and He is everything. He is our most Noodly Master!

6. don says:

#2, Why do you think we say that ” the early worm catches the bird”? Because a worm is “noodley”, that’s why! And birds just shit wherever they want to! Except for my parrot, who only shits on FunnyMentalists.

7. Steven Wanzell says:

Praise Nood! This is one of the most revealing sightings yet. I just tore a hole in my wall, and also found Him there. His ‘al dente’ omnipresence graces all the walls of all our halls. I’m filled with the spirit! (And some alfredo sauce.)

8. Franko says:

This is no mere apartment. It should be made into a shrine and a locus of pilgrimage. RaMEN!and ALFREDOlujah!