macrome

Published January 11th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

After the Gospel opened my eyes a year or so ago, I had to share the word with my girlfriend. We moved into a new apartment and before long, we spotted a Flying Spaghetti Monster hanging out on our wall. He just sort of hangs there, all day, watching over the place. Sometimes, if it’s been a hard day, we grasp one of his Noodly Appendages and all of our worries fade into his doughy abyss. I swear i’ve seen his Googly Eyes follow me a few times. It’s a miracle if i’ve ever seen one…and I have, and this is that one….it’s self validating. Whoo! Attached is a shot I captured…

– Christopher

30 Responses to “macrome”

1. happysam says:

I agree, #15. I doubt this is real.

2. Drained and Washed Clean says:

Danimal, she is either that fake or that stupid.

Olga, you are having symptoms that sound like the onset of schizophrenia. I suggest you seek psychiatric help immediately. Seems that you need to be on medication.

3. Wren says:

@ Olga #16

Well you have been a busy girl haven’t you? Your comments all over the place (bothe literally and grammatically). I’m not sure whether you are serious or just being annoying – hopefully the second, but sadly more likely the first. Anyway, a few points re your most recent comment here:

1. I think you mean ‘a holy spirit TO WHOM I pray…’
    2. ‘Individuals’ doesn’t need an apostrophe, it’s a plural, not a possesive or a contraction
    3. ‘Whether’ not ‘weather’
    4. ‘something wrong is holding HIM/HER back’ (not ‘he/she’ although I honestly have no idea what this sentence means regardless of the grammatical errors)
    5. No one here cares whether you speak gibberish or see things, as long as you don’t propose to teach it in schools as science.
    6. Grow up and find a new hobby. We are tired of your ranting.

RAmen
    Wren

4. Keith says:

*16: Olga: Just because you pray in different tongues doesn’t mean you have to inflict your fantasy languages on us. Try using full stops (periods) at the end of sentences and upper case letters (capitals) at the beginning of new sentences.
    If you see visions about an indidvidual’s fate, fine. Perhaps you would care to share your visions of our individual fates in detail. Don’t skip on the details and don’t generalise, ie. don’t say “you are all doomed to hell”. Tell me what exactly will happen to me in two month’s time as of the twelfth of April 2010. If you can see my fate you should be able to describe me. What do I look like? How old am I? What are my hobbies?

5. Negative one says:

Is it just me, or does being “touched by his noodly appendage”, sound like rape?

6. Olga loves God not spaghetti says:

That’s not how it works obviously and i never said i can see what you look like and what ever the fuck you do if u want to know go to a fucking psychic and what i have is not what you think i don’t work with the devil!!!

7. Drained and Washed Clean says:

Quote from Olga: (Post 16)
    “WEll first of all i am pentecostal and proud to be i have a holy spirit in in which i pray in different tongues and i see visions about an individual’s fate through my prayer weather they need to be saved or something wrong is holding he/she back”

– Why are you getting pissed? You did say that you could see people’s fates. According to the dictionary the definition of psychic is “a person apparently sensitive to things beyond the natural range of perception”. I would say being able to see people’s fate beyond the natural range of perception. So what you are saying you can do would be considered psychic. So would you like to rephrase somehow?

8. Not so hairless Ape says:

Olga obviously doesn’t work with the concepts of proper spelling and grammar either. I wonder if she realizes how uneducated this makes her look, and by association ALL xtians.