macrome

Published January 11th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

After the Gospel opened my eyes a year or so ago, I had to share the word with my girlfriend. We moved into a new apartment and before long, we spotted a Flying Spaghetti Monster hanging out on our wall. He just sort of hangs there, all day, watching over the place. Sometimes, if it’s been a hard day, we grasp one of his Noodly Appendages and all of our worries fade into his doughy abyss. I swear i’ve seen his Googly Eyes follow me a few times. It’s a miracle if i’ve ever seen one…and I have, and this is that one….it’s self validating. Whoo! Attached is a shot I captured…

– Christopher

30 Responses to “macrome”

1. Keith says:

OK Olga. I’ll play your silly game. What exactly do you see? How does it work? Enlighten us, as it is not obvious to us. I think we are all keen to know. If you pray in tongues do you understand what you are saying? Do other people understand what you are saying? Do you consult a standard dictionary of gibberish when you are stuck for a word?

2. Wren says:

Dearest Olga,

Since you do seem to come back and read the responses to your posts, unlike many of our trolls, perhaps you may like to take on board some of the comments in regards to your spelling and grammar. Post number 22 may have been more comprehensible thus:

“Obviously that’s not how it works. I didn’t say that I can see what you look like or what you do. If you want someone who can see that kind of thing, I suggest you go to a psychic. My abilities are quite different, and I believe they are divine, whilst those who have paranormal psychic abilities are more likely to be working with the devil.”

Please not that I am not agreeing with any of your statements, just tidying them up a bit for you.

Out of interest, why do you keep coming back? There’s a saying that suggests those who listen at doors should not complain if they hear bad things about themselves. In the same way, those who troll atheism-based religious satire websites and post christian hysteria should not be surprised when they get shot down in flames.

RAmen,

Renee

P.S. @21, Negative One, I believe it’s intended to be a slightly naughty double entendre, rather than anything with sinister undertones.

3. ET says:

That Olga *must* be a fake troll. I seriously doubt that anybody that retarded could type on a keyboard.

4. Keith says:

I can only suggest that if Olga is who she says she is her time would be better spent on doing some schoolwork. This, of course, includes brushing up on grammar, spelling and punctuation. No matter how sincere one may be, incoherent writing cannot be taken very seriously. On the other hand she may indeed be a fake troll (or, for all I know, a real “turns to stone in sunlight” one). Either way I’m not going to waste any more time on her.

5. Olga loves God not spaghetti says:

Wow, you guys are seriously gay.

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

Why do you think calling us gay is offensive? It either means happy (which is not offensive and something I am), or someone who prefers the same gender (which is not offensive and something I’m not). I’m sure there are people who are “gay” on here, but calling someone what they are isn’t really offensive either… Like when I call you an imbecile.