I’m not going to go all apeshit

Published January 8th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

I’m ont going to go all ape shit on you because I’m a firm beliver of people chosing their own religions or lack of one. HOWEVER I do find if ofencive when you make a mockery of other religions, be it christianity, buddhism, judaism, etc. so I think it fair that you respect other people’s belifes and not posting material that INTENTIONALY offends other people,

thank you.
-Logal

137 Responses to “I’m not going to go all apeshit”

1. Sarah says:

*facepalm* Read the “about us” tab; it will explain that we aren’t just doing this for shits and giggles but to protect the integrity of science education. If other religions don’t want to be mocked by us, they just need to keep from trying to insert ridiculous pseudo-science into science classrooms.

RAmen,
    Sarah

2. Reggie Dixon says:

Logal – Sorry but when beliefs are nonsense, I’m going to say that they are nonsense, if that offends people then maybe they should examine whether that is because deep down they know that these beliefs are nonsense.

3. Bowen says:

If you are offended by the opinions and statements of others, that’s your problem, not ours. If you dislike this site, you don’t have to come here.

4. Jim says:

If there was a god, don’t you think he/she/it would grace us all with the ability to spell?

5. Ari says:

Religion is ridiculous and should be mocked. Forbidding mockery is want talibans do in Afghanistan!

6. Sean says:

I don’t respect your beliefs, or anyone else’s beliefs and I don’t care if you are offended.

7. Phyve says:

How does one “belive” so as to become a “beliver”? I guess to chop off a head would be “behead”, then continueing the given pattern… “belife”= Wouldn’t that just make you dead? Which brings up another point. If you are “belived”; How then could you become “ofenced” by our assumed “ofencive” website?

8. Tiramisu says:

I, for one, think it would be quite interesting to see you go apeshit. I would consider it positive proof of evolution across the species boundary.