I’m not going to go all apeshit

Published January 8th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

thank you.
-Logal

137 Responses to “I’m not going to go all apeshit”

1. Calarco says:

Hey!

You know what I like?

Grammar.

2. deuce says:

am i the only one who finds it funny his name is a misspelling of logical?

• Shade says:

It could be a misspelling of many things. Logical was not considered… it isn’t close enough, I think. If it was, that would indeed be funny.

3. Derek says:

I am most DEEPLY offended with his spelling… OH! Can I write HateMail about it??? PLEASE!!!

4. Derek says:

Where would I send hatemail about such things…? Would it be odd to write hatemail about the hatemail you’ve been recieving…?

5. Devin says:

“I’m ont going to go all ape shit on you because I’m a firm beliver of people chosing their own religions or lack of one. HOWEVER I do find if ofencive when you make a mockery of other religions, be it christianity, buddhism, judaism, etc. so I think it fair that you respect other people’s belifes and not posting material that INTENTIONALY offends other people,”
    And I find it OFFENSIVE when you mock the English language that the Saucy One created with bad grammar and spelling. Also, we have no meaning of offending others. You take it how you will, but the Church of the FSM is here to educate everyone about our own beliefs and morals.

6. jason says:

Hey! Are you going to be posting a follow up? My room mate and I definitely enjoyed the read. We had been both surprised how well you covered the topic. Way to go!

7. wpolscemamymocneseo says:

What a shit. How can you call it a website. Change the skin, so it will be much better

8. wpolscemamymocneseo says:

Mate, you should be a writer. Your article is so good. You ought to do it professionaly