I’m not going to go all apeshit

Published January 8th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

I’m ont going to go all ape shit on you because I’m a firm beliver of people chosing their own religions or lack of one. HOWEVER I do find if ofencive when you make a mockery of other religions, be it christianity, buddhism, judaism, etc. so I think it fair that you respect other people’s belifes and not posting material that INTENTIONALY offends other people,

thank you.
-Logal

137 Responses to “I’m not going to go all apeshit”

1 2 3 17
  1. StJason says:

Thank you, Logal! And I totally agree with you. All those Christians, Buddists, Jews, and Etceterasts should go take a flying leap for making fun of our religion. Bastards.

2. Oday (now a rapper) says:

You know, it’s funny. Here I grew up thinking that you had to spell words correctly, but this “Logal” seems perfectly content to spell words how he/she pleases.

3. zebobbybird says:

We aren’t making fun of anyone’s beliefs here, and as a matter of fact, i am a bit offended, because you think our religion is a joke.
    I mean, its not my fault you don’t believe in the same imaginary friend we do!

4. Lyvvie says:

Thanks for ont going all ape shit on us, Ogall. I wish more folk thought like you do. I hope you go and Give Mr. Hume a good chiding, too for when he told Tiger Woods he shouldn’t be a buddhist but a christian instead – because jeebus forgives you for cheating on your wife, where budhha…well we just don’t know.

In fact, we could give you a long list of people you should wag your finger at for being disrespectful to other religions. Get your wagging finger ready – you’ll be a busy guy!

5. Ebenrazer says:

I’m NOT going to go all ape shit on you because I’m a firm BELIEVER of people CHOOSING their own religions or lack of one. HOWEVER I do find if OFFENSIVE when you make a mockery of other religions, be it Christianity,Buddhism, Judaism, etc. so I think it fair that you respect other people’s BELIEFS and not posting material that INTENTIONALLY offends other people,

thank you.
    -Loga

fixed your spelling for ya buddy. Ra’men Ebenrazer

6. Ron says:

OK, Logal, I’ll make you a deal:
    When Fox stops, I’ll stop.

Sound good?

7. ken says:

Love the proper puncuation

8. able semen says:

Logal: Your posting has offended me.

1 2 3 17