LOL, speghetti monster

Published December 15th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

LOL, speghetti monster, that’s funny.
I’ll pray for you buddy, you should stop making jokes about faith, no matter what religion you’re trying to attack on that website.
Jesus loves you, even when you don’t believe in him.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, and for whosoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life in the kingdom of heaven.”

-Chase

194 Responses to “LOL, speghetti monster”

1. sky lukewarmer says:

Chase, really?

2. Oday says:

Why do hate mailers always say “buddy”? I always find that weird, because I don’t know anyone who uses that phrase in real life. Well, outside of rednecks…

3. Insightful Ape says:

Lol. Virgin births. Resurrection. Bodily ascent. Heaven and hell.
    The joke is on whom again?
    The FSM won’t burn you in hell even if you don’t believe him.
    You should stop trolling the web. And I won’t be praying for you at all.
    Oh, and that quote from your fiction book. That was such an original Chase.

4. Nangleator says:

Oh, we quoting scripture now? How’s this?

““Happy shall he be, that taketh
    and dasheth thy little ones against
    the stones.” –Psalms 137:9″

Maybe you should pray for your god. He has serious anger issues and needs help. The guy is a serious psychopath. He even thinks he’s his own son. Of course, that comes from the terrible thing he did to his mother. And you cover up for him, baldly stating that this married woman, with at least one child, is a virgin…

5. Wayne says:

Lmao @ Chase! I almost spit out my coffee!

6. Gordon_UK says:

If Jesus loves me then why does he never call? I think it was only after the sex!

7. plumberbob says:

@ Chase-,

Perhaps if you were smart enough to read and follow the directions that were clearly given to you when you entered our site, you would have had your questions answered. After reading the Open Letter and the “About” tab material, you could have learned:

1) Our mission is the exclusion of religious mythology from the science curricula of public schools.

2) Our theology is a satire that neither depends on, nor is derivative of any other religion.

3) We insist that any school board that includes any religious mythology in their science curricula, must also include ours.

“We discover in the Gospels a groundwork of vulgar ignorance, of things impossible, superstition, fanaticism, and fabrication”. Thomas Jefferson, Founding U.S. President

The attached talk by Dr Andy Thomson tells us how our needs as helpless infants uses the same parts of the brain as our thoughts about the mythology of religion:

The fears and terrors of the unknown are powerful drivers in our need for superstition.

RAmen

8. MrAllenu says:

AHHH! I am so tired of this ‘Jesus loves you’ even though you don’t blagh blagh bullshit. If your Jesus could reveal himself to me I would reveal my fist to his jaw.