LOL, speghetti monster

Published December 15th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

LOL, speghetti monster, that’s funny.
I’ll pray for you buddy, you should stop making jokes about faith, no matter what religion you’re trying to attack on that website.
Jesus loves you, even when you don’t believe in him.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, and for whosoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life in the kingdom of heaven.”

-Chase

194 Responses to “LOL, speghetti monster”

1. daniel murvey says:

This blog is very attractive and fascinating. It really appeals to visit again and again.

2. DarthFennec says:

Funny, I don’t remember attacking anyone … And I don’t think we’ve told many religious jokes either.
    Also, I find it very degrading when people quote John 3:16 at me. I’ve just heard it way too many times.

3. FSMFTW says:

FSM loves you…. even when you don’t believe in him, may he touch your heard with his appendage.

4. FSMFTW says:

FSM loves you…. even when you don’t believe in him, may he touch your heart with his appendage.

5. Daniel says:

Ok…lets all get this straight.

1) I am an devout Pagan.
    2) I love this website because it brings up a fair argument.
    3) When my children (Yet to be born) grow up I want them to believe in whatever they think is the right thing to believe in.
    4) I believe that if people want to teach the ID theory in public schools then they should also teach every other religion (Up to and including Pastafarianism)
    5) Anyone who quotes scripture at someone does not understand that Jesus was a TEACHER not a PREACHER, and as we all know that if someone does not want to be taught then attempting to pound a idea into their heads will only lead to a pure hatred for the idea
    6) I was a Christian for 16 years and I can say that faith in itself is a wonderful thing, however a book (the Bible) that portrays intolerance and hypocrisy is not a book I would recommend as a moral guideline.
    7) I have tried not to offend anyone while writing this, however no one has the right to not be offended, and if I have offended you then you need to look inside yourself because you have more issues that faith

• Danimal says:

Daniel,
      I would disagree with your assessment of faith. While it can provide comfort, I cannot abide it because it is used a justification for making decisions without or in spite of logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence.
      Peace
      Danimal

• Daniel says:

That can be true, but in my experience people have to have faith in something or they end up losing out in the end…so long as their faith does not end up being forced upon others it shouldn’t cause a problem. I;m not saying that religion is a good thing…religion in itself is nothing but hatred and intolerance. Faith is pure and can be a great thing, but that is just my opinion and i respect the opinions of others because everyone else’s experience with faith is most likely different than mine.
        Peace

6. troll lololololol says:

A .p.s. to your post, “plus whoever gets the most souls gets an Hummer in heaven!”

If jesus loves us no matter what, whats with all of the violence and the commanding to kill and the destruction in history?

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

That was Jesus’s old man, the cranky SOB would just as soon smite you as look at you.

7. Amber Leigh Charron says:

JESUS LOVESS YOU!! ( NOT THE SCARY ” FLYING SPAHGETTI MONSTER!!) BAHAHA (:
    __ ^ ___ *l0l* ___ ^ __ .. SWIM CHEERLEADER.. SWIM!!! BAHAHA

– AMBER LEIGH CHARRON- 13 YRS OLD. 8TH GRADER.

• TiltedHorizon says:

Somewhere in this world exists people who, through no fault of their own, have never been introduced to God, they exist in the remote regions where even your reality can’t tread. They will live their lives, caring for their families and those closest to them, being virtuous by most human standards, but they will still burn in damnation for the unforgivable crime of not knowing any better.

If you think the FSM is scary, wait until you meet God, a deity that marginalizes a virtuous existence based, not on actions or deeds, but solely on whether you satisfy it’s vanity. Now that is scary.

Ramen

8. bob saget says:

wow you must be on crack if you think this is real also hate crack love tacos and sex