LOL, speghetti monster

Published December 15th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

LOL, speghetti monster, that’s funny.
I’ll pray for you buddy, you should stop making jokes about faith, no matter what religion you’re trying to attack on that website.
Jesus loves you, even when you don’t believe in him.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, and for whosoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life in the kingdom of heaven.”

-Chase

194 Responses to “LOL, speghetti monster”

1. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

raptortech97: I’m with you – I believe there was a “Jesus” (Yeshua bar Yoseph) who was an actual self-styled prophet. He must have been on a small scale to not be noticed by contemporary historians. It’s also interesting to see how the gospels written by his contemporaries (Peter, Mary Magdalene, Thomas) were discarded by the Church, and how the very first gospels did not mention a resurrection.

It wasn’t until much later that his demise – hell, his very nature – was sexed up for distribution. Sort of like how Mohammed – who died of pleuresy – was later alleged to have ridden into heaven on horseback.

2. Drained and Washed Clean says:

135 – Raptortech97

Maybe I should have been more clear. Yes a dude named Jesus existed (or whatever his name was), however #1 – from what I understand he never claimed to be divine, and #2 (which is the big point) the “historical Jesus” referenced in the bible did not exist beyond the imagination of some men a few decades after the dude died. That is what I should have said. Apologies!

3. Patricia Malin says:

Hello buddy, am just on the internet looking for some info and discovered your page. I am striked by the information that you own on this website. It manifests how good you know this subject. Bookmarked this blog, will return for further. You, buddie, ROll!!!

Watch High School Musical Online Free

4. Hail FSM says:

Spaghetti not spegheti.

5. Niels says:

Hmmm I dont get it…

He says: Jesus loves you, even when you don’t believe in him.
    and then he uses a quote from John 3.16

Which clearly says, that you need to believe to NOT perish….

Now we all know why the Bible is the roots to all evil.

LEARN TO READ CHASE!!!!!!!

6. Angelhair Pastafarian says:

Some clarification if you don’t mind.
    Is a “Begotten Son” something like a illegitimate Bastard that you created when you knocked up some bar floozy during a night of drunken debauchery ?

7. Wil says:

Chase, I have two middle fingers. They are both pointed at the screen right now. Do you believe that anyone who doesn’t believe in your imagianary friend is damned? If so, you are a horrible person, indeed.

8. Pasta al Pesto says:

I have searched but I have seen no jokes in this whole website. Correct me if I’m wrong.