20705 Views

One of the best FSM Holiday trees

Published December 19th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

it looks fluffy, i want to touch it

close-up of the FSMornament

He looks great lit up

Above is one of my all-time favorite FSM Holiday displays, created by the Claytons. I was amused by their insight, also:

As has been noted previously in blog discussions, it is possible that Christian usage of the “ball”-type ornament to decorate their holiday trees actually originated as an homage to His divine meatballs and that the garlands or strands of lights used on Christian holiday trees are in fact merely a representation of His noodly appendages. With that in mind, my son Brian and I used white rope lights draped vertically to resemble pasta, and ornament-balls in several meatball-type colors (reds, browns, bronzes).

13 Responses to “One of the best FSM Holiday trees”

1. Sarah says:

Awesome! Fantastic use of rope lights!

RAmen,
    Sarah

2. atheismdead says:

Looks like your website is under attack from supernatural forces…

you really need to add comment moderation to your blasphemy…

3. Watches says:

These tree are really nice, and have a cool design, love them.
    Ha ha…. I will make my Xmas trees like these.

4. Wacky Wench says:

It looks so nice all lite up. Awesome tribute to His Noodlyness.

RAmen!

5. mel0n666 says:

THIS…… made my day. like wow i wish i thought of that.

6. Keith says:

I really love the night time version! Imagine some religious crank (eg atheismdead) breaking into your house at night to destroy your idolatrous trinkets, or to convert you in your sleep: (something like that) The sight of his noodleyness glowing in all of his full glory would be enough to convert anyone.
    I hope, of course, that noone does break into your house at night and that you don’t leave the tree switched on while you are asleep. :-)

7. Jamie says:

How very tentacle-y. I love it =]

8. Viridiana says:

the’re so ncie! I made a wooly FSM this Christmas too, here you cans see the step-by-step:
    In Spanish: