I understand your weak attempt

Published November 20th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Bobby, I understand your weak, (though somewhat humorous) attempt to draw parallel between your alleged FSM and the true Creator, fortunately your doubt does not negate nor prevent His existence.

There is a Bible verse which states that the fervent prayer of a righteous man (one who has chosen to believe in forgiveness and accept eternal life) avails much.

Since you evidently do not believe in the Creator you should have no issue with my prayer for you.

Perhaps He will see that it will require a ‘hitting bottom’ before your mind, soul and ‘heart’ as they say, is open to the possibility and awareness that eternity without this Creator, whom is love, will be an horrible reality.

You are allowed to make your decision either way, but I’m hoping your ears & eyes will be opened to the realization that this 3-dimensional physical apparent reality is so much less than that of the realm of the Living Spirit.

May He be exalted in you, also, and may you find Life.

Bobby, expect the unexpected.
Il Pavarello

184 Responses to “I understand your weak attempt”

1 17 18 19 20 21 23
  1. Thene says:

What you guys don’t realize is all the neigh sayers that are posting hateful comments about our religion is really just His Noodliness himself having a good laugh. Everyone is getting bent out of shape for no reason. I say calm down, and enjoy His humor. It does say in His gospel that he does have a sense of humor. Let us feel blessed that he has graced us with his presence.

2. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

TangMmmuffin (#143): When I create MY own universe, I’m going to do a much better job of communication than Yawheh/God?Allah. My core message will be “Say what you will about me; I don’t care – I’m a big guy – I can take it. What I don’t want is for you to mistreat each other – ESPECIALLY in my name.

3. Veronica says:

Il Pavarello, I understand your weak, (though not at all humorous) attempt to draw a parallel between your alleged God and the true Creator, heretoforth referred to as FSM. Fortunately, your doubt does not negate nor prevent His noodly existence.

There is a Rachel Ray “30 meals in 30 minutes” verse which states that the fervent stirring of a righteous meat sauce (one who has chosen to believe in noodliness and accept eternal carbohydrates) avails much.

Since you evidently do not believe in the FSM you should have no issue with my prayer for you.

Perhaps His Noodliness will see that it will require a ‘hitting bottom’ before your mind, soul and stomach, is open to the possibility and awareness that eternity without this FSM, whom is sauce, will be an horrible reality.

You are allowed to make your decision either way, but I’m hoping your ears & eyes will be opened to the realization that this 3-dimensional physical apparent reality is so much less than that of the realm of the Cheesy Garlic Sauce.

May He be exalted in you, also, and may you find Linguni.

Il Pavarello, expect the unexpected.
    -Veronica

4. Veronica says:

* Linguine

I HATE when I’m trying to be a smart ass and I misspell something! ARGH!

5. Linden says:

Il Pavarello? Unless this is your real name (which I pray to FSM that it isn’t) perhaps you mean ‘il povorello’, a term for st. francis of assissi?

6. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Prayer avails much? They did a study where it turns out praying had no effect. However, I feel it had two: 1. It made those praying more accepting of whatever happened to them. 2. The time wasted praying prevented them from taking action of actually bringing about the results they wanted.

7. Jybo says:

@ Cookie :
    My freind, your sheer inability to grasp the basic point of The Church of the FSM, combined with your clear difficulty in both constructing an arguement, and expressing it without desecrating the english language, at first served to puzzle me. I still struggle to believe that you can possibly be, as they say “for real” , but, provided that you genuinly take yourself seriously, you need help, help provided by some with REAL qualifications, I ask you for your own sake not to interpret my advise as direction to seek help from a spirit healer, or similar egocentic lunatic.

- Jybo

8. JF says:

116 – Jesso

who made the spagetti monster then???? JESUS! GOD DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    – Prove it. Any of it. Let’s start with proving Jesus ever walked this earth. Good luck with that.

~Ok, Jesus is mentioned 25 times in the Quran. He is there as a prophet. There are 2 world wide religions that have Jesus in their books. That proves that he is at least real. Or was real. You will attack a christian on his belifs, but will you walk up to a muslim and tell him the Quran is wrong? It mentions Jesus and tells about his parents being mary and joesph. Oh course I will get attacked for proper grammer and spelling so leave that out :)

Surah 2.
    87. We gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of apostles; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. Is it that whenever there comes to you an apostle with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay!

136. Say ye: “We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma’il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to Allah (in Islam).”

253. Those apostles We endowed with gifts, some above others: To one of them Allah spoke; others He raised to degrees (of honour); to Jesus the son of Mary We gave clear (Signs), and strengthened him with the holy spirit. If Allah had so willed, succeeding generations would not have fought among each other, after clear (Signs) had come to them, but they (chose) to wrangle, some believing and others rejecting. If Allah had so willed, they would not have fought each other; but Allah Fulfilleth His plan.

1 17 18 19 20 21 23