Ceiling Tile Evangelism

Published November 1st, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

I think they're all being subtley influenced by the FSM above

Beautiful work Matt and SlabCock

Back in May in the closing days of school, the Astronomy teacher at our school, aka Johnson, had his final for his class be to paint a ceiling tile of different galaxies, constellations, or anything Astronomical. Myself, who already took the class but had Johnson for 3 other hours, decided to paint one also. But i wouldnt be painting any stars, oh no… I found it necessary to paint the Almighty FSM.

After starting my project, my friend Slabcock said he would help also. I diligently worked on my portrait while the other students in the school were taking their writing finals.

With blood, sweat, and tears, it finally came around. It was directly put on display. Everyone was in awe of His Noodleiness. Johnson loved it also, and I put it smack dab in the middle of the room. On it had one simple message…

So for the years to come, He will be overlooking all and will be there for any inspiration.

Ramen.

-Mk

Very nice, Matt, you do excellent work. Some of you will remember Matt and Slabcock from their earlier work.

The FSM and a Fake Mexican FSM Matt and Slabcock

19 Responses to “Ceiling Tile Evangelism”

1. Mausoleum says:

And people wonder why other nationalities make fun and joke at americans. WHAT IS THIS!

2. Italian says:

Well, if it were in Europe they’d force you to pull it down.

A few days ago the european court stated again that you have to pull down religious symbols in schools.

Another victory of intolerance…

3. Ham Nox says:

Good thing the FSM is not a jealous god, because I be bowing down to the pwnzorness of this veritable Michaelangelo!

4. pool tile says:

What a good post. Everyone was in awe of His Noodleiness.

5. jobs in graphic design says:

You have dealt with a number of curious things in this posting. I found it by using Bing and I must admit that I already subscribed for your site, it is very decent (;

• Keith says:

Very decent? Well, we’ll have to do something about that! More strippers perhaps.

6. Theo Frier says:

Howdy, I ‘m a new comer to private pools. We obtained a house in the wintertime that has a swimming pool that I understand hasfailed to be dealt with for around couple of years. My husband and I opened the tarp 2 weeks ago and also have been treating it. It started out with a massive amount of algea in the bottom that we fished away. It is currently lighter green, but it is failing to get much better. I found a company close by, has anyone come across these guys or vouch for any others? Affordable Pool Service & Repair, 2942 N 24th St #114, Phoenix, AZ 85016, (602) 910-2295. Any type of information will be valuable.

• Keith says:

If you go swimming more frequently you will end up swallowing the algae and maintain a clean swimming pool at no cost.

• Wayne says:

Sometimes it is hard to find where one of us has totally owned a piece of spambot or a post meant for another website, and made it worthwhile keeping the original spam. Here is an example.

• The Reverend Toni Rigatoni says:

Sorry, it would appear that you have mistaken this forum for the classified ads in your local paper, either that or you think we are a bunch of idiots.

• Angie's List says:

I came across these guys in a local bar. They tried to pick me up. I declined because they were covered with green slime and smelled like chlorine.