This is just… wow

Published October 23rd, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

This is just……..wow. This is dumber then Budha. You know how hard that is? asshole. While I agree that pirates rule, I also agree FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!. Sorry. Random thought. I have them somtimes. Anyway, this kinda sucks. Like, I know people who worship some pretty fucking stupid things (i.e. Jesus, Allah, Robert De Niro) but this takes the cake, and eats it too. I’m amazed at the stupidity of your mom. She should have pushed herself down the stairs when her and your father procreated. You can’t arrest gravity, right? Do pastafariuns believe in gravity, or is it gravey or somthing like that? anyway, what was I saying? oh yeah, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
yours truely, The TOM!

212 Responses to “This is just… wow”

1 3 4 5 6 7 27
  1. FRP says:

Wow, one who is not religious sends a hate mail, that’s unusual. On the other hand, he sound much like the rest, tell us to fuck, threatens our mothers and saying that we are stupid. If you don’t like us, why do you even post on the site? it won’t change anything and you don’t se us posting hate mails on you website

Ps: It’s Pastafarians not pastafariuns.

Ramen.

2. plumberbob says:

@ The TOM!,

Is that The Tom Turkey that we’ll cook-up in about a month? Please clarify. The mental age seems about right, or maybe it’s just another of our sub-mensa hate mailers

You’ve come to our website, and you’ve obviously ignored the directive to read the Open Letter and the “About” tab material. You could have learned that our purpose is the exclusion of religious mythology from the science curricula of the public schools.

Carefully read the comments of Southern Ptarmigan (tenth down in the comments section) who has this question fully in perspective. S/He is a well educated evangelical Christian:

Remember that you believe whatever it is that you do believe in because it’s what your parents or priest believe:

Do not get trapped in the Authoritarian mold:

RAmen

3. Radgar says:

This is just… wow

yours truely, The INTELLIGENT!

4. ATSAP REVOL says:

Oh my, Tommy, your thought processes wander. I know it’s difficult there in the asylum with all the distractions, such as electroshock treatment, but try to focus your maniacal rage. Perhaps a few days in a straight jacket will help you concentrate. We miss you here at home, and we miss your cute little pranks; skin grafts are helping grandma appear less gruesome after you doused her with gasoline while she was smoking…With Love, Mommy

5. Sylvana says:

I don’t mind people disagreeing with me but the death to you threats are beyond rude! I agree with Tom WOW!!!!!

6. jake says:

*Pastafarians* actually.

lol i guess i can understand why a christian would have so much hate but i don’t get you

cant you see the humor in this religion?

i hope so cuz its a lot of fun :)

lighten up, appreciate the humor man, RAmen

7. Wendy says:

Gravity = gravy…….? *gasp!!!* How could we have been so blind??? Thank you for this grain of knowledge you have bestowed unto us. Verily I say, thou must be a messiah!!!

8. Iron Mike says:

Budha? Who the heck is that?

1 3 4 5 6 7 27