This is just… wow

Published October 23rd, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

This is just……..wow. This is dumber then Budha. You know how hard that is? asshole. While I agree that pirates rule, I also agree FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!. Sorry. Random thought. I have them somtimes. Anyway, this kinda sucks. Like, I know people who worship some pretty fucking stupid things (i.e. Jesus, Allah, Robert De Niro) but this takes the cake, and eats it too. I’m amazed at the stupidity of your mom. She should have pushed herself down the stairs when her and your father procreated. You can’t arrest gravity, right? Do pastafariuns believe in gravity, or is it gravey or somthing like that? anyway, what was I saying? oh yeah, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
yours truely, The TOM!

209 Responses to “This is just… wow”

1. Me says:

i love it when it happens, and happens a lot here, people telling stupid to another by showing how really stupid themselves are. Thanks The TOM

2. ET, the Extra Terrestrial says:

Epic FAIL. Learn to read, Tommy. Check under the “about” tab for valuable information. Perhaps you can use some of it in your probably never-ending quest to appear intelligent. Good luck with that.

RAmen
    ET

3. outoftheoooze says:

Complete word salad! This has got to be a poe! Please tell me it’s a poe!

4. rs3 says:

That’s “Pastafarian” with an A. And, yes, gravity exists; his noodly appendage keeps everything adequately grounded.

5. Black Hearted jake says:

Another Tourette’s sufferer – just ignore it

6. Nastyogre says:

Wha? What? Good dog err god. This isn’t even coherent! I also agree that we should fuck you. Would anybody like to join me in a train on Tom? So we are dumber than Buddha? (ahh spelling a lost art)
    Are we really the nemesis of the marginally retarded? (Tom not Buddha) Are there any passably intelligent people who disagree with us? Frankly, if this is it then we really need to work on taking over the world and forcing it to convert to our ways. Its really kind of sad that only the mentally disabled are willing comment on this site. Though I guess its kind of a fun time to make fun of them.
    This one might be fake though. They’ve all been rather moronic as of late.

7. Ron says:

OK, that tears it. We need to install a breathalyzer on this site.

8. Jochem Atteveld says:

It’s called irony, TOM. It’s like goldy and bronzy, but it’s made of iron.