This is just… wow

Published October 23rd, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

This is just……..wow. This is dumber then Budha. You know how hard that is? asshole. While I agree that pirates rule, I also agree FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!. Sorry. Random thought. I have them somtimes. Anyway, this kinda sucks. Like, I know people who worship some pretty fucking stupid things (i.e. Jesus, Allah, Robert De Niro) but this takes the cake, and eats it too. I’m amazed at the stupidity of your mom. She should have pushed herself down the stairs when her and your father procreated. You can’t arrest gravity, right? Do pastafariuns believe in gravity, or is it gravey or somthing like that? anyway, what was I saying? oh yeah, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
yours truely, The TOM!

209 Responses to “This is just… wow”

1. Insightful Ape says:

Oh, I feel so honored.

2. michael says:

the beauty of FSM is that people are compelled to show what’s truly inside them when confronted by His Noodly Appendage

RAmen

x

.m.

3. sidinvictus says:

I do agree, this post is just…wow. so even bashing jesus wonder what flavor you are then? what is it with people perusing websites just to leave hate mail. If you don’t like it don’t look at it. DUH! OR there isn’t a anti-diety for the FSM maybe you could create your own and it could be the diety of the British East India Tea Company. It could be a large pansy. God has satan FSM has the Upper Class Pansy. Just a thought.

4. Sean Boyd says:

Another 13 year old heard from. I’m beginning to think my granddad’s policy of seeing yet not hearing children was an idea way ahead of its time.

5. selena says:

Budha? Sounds like some new kind of cannibus. Mmmmmm — tastes good in pasta sauce.

6. gimmethegepgun says:

This is easily the most ADD hate mail on here. And to respond to the second sentence, that’s the point genius. I suggest that http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/satire be added as a permanent link in big bold letters at the top of all the pages or something

7. Amused says:

You know? I don’t know *what* my parents were doing when they procreated. I wouldn’t put “pushing themselves down the stairs” past them, though.

I wonder if “The TOM” dictated this to a friend while he was watching TV, lol. It certainly has that “I can’t focus on a single thought for more than five words” flavor to it.

8. Darwinfish says:

I wasn’t gonna post bullshit, but then I got high. I was just gonna delete it, but then I got high. I sent weird stuff to FSM, and I know why. (Why, man?) Because I got high, because I got high, because I got high.