This is just… wow

Published October 23rd, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

This is just……..wow. This is dumber then Budha. You know how hard that is? asshole. While I agree that pirates rule, I also agree FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!. Sorry. Random thought. I have them somtimes. Anyway, this kinda sucks. Like, I know people who worship some pretty fucking stupid things (i.e. Jesus, Allah, Robert De Niro) but this takes the cake, and eats it too. I’m amazed at the stupidity of your mom. She should have pushed herself down the stairs when her and your father procreated. You can’t arrest gravity, right? Do pastafariuns believe in gravity, or is it gravey or somthing like that? anyway, what was I saying? oh yeah, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
yours truely, The TOM!

212 Responses to “This is just… wow”

1. Tyger says:

Buddha has 2 D’s, smart one. Also, what exactly is wrong with believing in peace and kindness? That’s what you’re saying when you dis Siddhartha.

2. pepproni on my pizza says:

we acctually don’t belive in gravity oh and SWEET WE GET CAKE. HAAAY YOU GUYS!!!! WE GET CAKE!!!!

3. Flippy says:

Not cool man, not cool! People say we offend peoples religions but you just attacked another peaceful religion, Buddisim is not stupid.

4. Napoleon Winston says:

…What’s so wrong with Buddha?

5. HoaiPhai says:

Obviously anyone who refers to himself as “The Tom” has no need for a god, carbohydrate-based of not, because he sees himself as the supreme being!

6. Jason says:

First of all, the Buddha exists. Please, pay attention in 6th grade social studies. Secondly, honor his noodles and eat pasta. RAmen.

7. astuce candy crush says:

Hi there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you
    knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having
    problems finding one? Thanks a lot!

8. Claude says:

So reading that post any atheists on reading these posts should be attacking him for being an idiot. Buddha is a man not a deity, So he does exist. As well Buddhism is about peace and prosperity similar to pastafatarianism. they just don’t have quite as much fun in life as we do. And when they die they come back to earth to relive it all over again while we get to party.