This is just… wow

Published October 23rd, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

This is just……..wow. This is dumber then Budha. You know how hard that is? asshole. While I agree that pirates rule, I also agree FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!. Sorry. Random thought. I have them somtimes. Anyway, this kinda sucks. Like, I know people who worship some pretty fucking stupid things (i.e. Jesus, Allah, Robert De Niro) but this takes the cake, and eats it too. I’m amazed at the stupidity of your mom. She should have pushed herself down the stairs when her and your father procreated. You can’t arrest gravity, right? Do pastafariuns believe in gravity, or is it gravey or somthing like that? anyway, what was I saying? oh yeah, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
yours truely, The TOM!

212 Responses to “This is just… wow”

1. Nangleator says:

“You know how hard that is? asshole.”

I love this. It’s a great answer for questions you simply don’t know the answer to.

“What’s the meaning of life? Asshole!”

“How far must a man walk? Asshole!”

“Where is Jimmy Hoffa? Asshole!”

2. Maggie says:

The De Nirons are a widely respected religious sect. Each and every Sunday, they gather around the altar to watch His greatness in Taxi Driver, The Godfather Pt. I and The Deer Hunter. You should shome some humility, lest He bring the wrath of Oscar down upon you, non-believer.

3. Malcolm says:

The more exclamation marks someone uses in writing, the more likely they are to be mentally unbalanced.

Terry Pratchett’s field test for insanity:

In which an increasing number of exclamation marks from one to five indicates increased separation from reality, with five exclamation marks being an infallible indicator of the speaker or writer being “someone who wears their underwear on the outside”.

4. John says:

This is someone who has nto been touched by his noodly appendage and while I respect his right to say his thoughts should not insult on many religions at once. I think that some people need to0 keep their mouths shut.

Ramen
    JohnD

5. Caitlin says:

This makes me sad

6. Katherine says:

@159

It all makes sense.

7. Christopher says:

I think I got it, Budah must be Budweiser’s new beer
    has to be it

8. Ashley says:

Okay. Wow. Tom? It is? You’re just a hypocrite. A big one at that. People can believe in whatever they want. If someone wants to worship a rock, that’s their business. Not yours. If you don’t like the idea of the FSM, why come on this site in the first place? All people are gonna be different whether it be their appearences or beliefs. It’s called a life. I think you should get one. I believe in God too, alot of people do. But you don’t see them running around mocking people. No one knows that he wasn’t real. Not even you. So next time you wanna accuse something as a mockery, make sure you have the info to back it up. Oh and BUDDAH was a very intelligent being. Your comment itsself was a huge mockery to every religion out there. Kay? Thanks.