This is just… wow

Published October 23rd, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

This is just……..wow. This is dumber then Budha. You know how hard that is? asshole. While I agree that pirates rule, I also agree FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!. Sorry. Random thought. I have them somtimes. Anyway, this kinda sucks. Like, I know people who worship some pretty fucking stupid things (i.e. Jesus, Allah, Robert De Niro) but this takes the cake, and eats it too. I’m amazed at the stupidity of your mom. She should have pushed herself down the stairs when her and your father procreated. You can’t arrest gravity, right? Do pastafariuns believe in gravity, or is it gravey or somthing like that? anyway, what was I saying? oh yeah, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
yours truely, The TOM!

212 Responses to “This is just… wow”

1 18 19 20 21 22 27
  1. Sam says:

Woah, woah, woah buddy. Insulting Buddha (that’s how it’s spelled by the way asshole) is like making fun of a blind kid because you beat him in a game of I-Spy. He preaches acceptance and peace for Noodle’s sake! You are a perfect example of the knuckle-dragging idiots that feel the need to shit on other people’s faith for the simple fact that you are a faithless, insecure bastard. And you know what buddy? I’m just gonna give you an all around FUCK YOU to sum this all up.

2. Milton says:

I also agree FUCK YOU? The TOM? pastafariuns? this guy is stupid.

3. Kyler says:

Buddha is second only to the great FSM… …and maybe Chuck Norris.

4. FSM missionary J. Allison says:

The Budha was a real person. He was also very wise. Meditation is proven to relax. How was he stupid? You know, it’s ironic how zealotings monothiests are when they are taught to be accepting and be violent near no one.

5. Samantha says:

If he’s being serious…. yeah, excuse me while I got bitch slap one.
    If he’s just a troll…. well, that was actually kind of hilarious.

Do not insult the great FSM, “The Tom”.
    RAmen.

6. Samantha says:

I totally butchered that first sentence. I shouldn’t write these things when I’m on 3 hours of sleep.
    I meant:
    *If he’s being serious…. yeah, excuse me while I go bitch slap someone.

7. Snailqueen says:

Hmmmm… I wonder if his last name’s Riddle… XD

8. Mr Cooper ( all hail FSM) says:

I like taking and eating cake

but not as much as I love the FSM