This is just… wow

Published October 23rd, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

This is just……..wow. This is dumber then Budha. You know how hard that is? asshole. While I agree that pirates rule, I also agree FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!. Sorry. Random thought. I have them somtimes. Anyway, this kinda sucks. Like, I know people who worship some pretty fucking stupid things (i.e. Jesus, Allah, Robert De Niro) but this takes the cake, and eats it too. I’m amazed at the stupidity of your mom. She should have pushed herself down the stairs when her and your father procreated. You can’t arrest gravity, right? Do pastafariuns believe in gravity, or is it gravey or somthing like that? anyway, what was I saying? oh yeah, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
yours truely, The TOM!

212 Responses to “This is just… wow”

1. Mariner says:

Wow…just wow. Sometimes I can’t believe how ignorant people really are.

2. Jim says:

The TOM: Maybe you should go back to school and take a course in remedial English grammar. “I ain’t been larn’t none good English” just isn’t going to fly here. Only FMS flies in the face of remarks like yours!

3. Brian` says:

Wow, The Tom,
    You are genius! She…procreated, not Her…procreated.

You are right about one thing, people worship many stupid things and you listed them. But, you still didn’t click on the “Start Here” link.

oh yeah, FUCK YOU! Wow. Now that is intelligence squared. Really? We know there are no gods, but you miss the whole point.

Oh, and go see a therapist and work out those anger issues before you kill somebody other than yourself. I certainly favor ridding the world of your ilk.

4. bigjohn756 says:

“Random thought.”

Looks to me like that’s all he has, and, he is willing to proclaim them in random order.

5. maughta says:

Random thoughts are a gift of our lord, the FSM. So is spelling and grammar, which you’ve sadly not received.

May His noodly appendage touch you and fill you. RAmen.

6. Reggie Dixon says:

The Tom ? That’s like a title or similar ? You appear to be mentally ill, go and have a lie down old chap.

7. billybobknuckledragger says:

Hey Tom, I’m guessing you missed “Satire Day” in English Class, huh?

8. Marf says:

Gravity is His noodly appendages pushing down on you. Solid proof if His existence!